Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tips To Avoid Whatsapp Ban - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips To Avoid Whatsapp Ban (706 Views)

Tired Of Whatsapp Ban. What Can I Do / GB Whatsapp Ban / Whatsapp Ban From Using Yowhatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid Whatsapp Ban by Angelicnigeria: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tips To Avoid WhatsApp Ban :

1- Don’t send bulk or forward many messages at the same time.

2- Don’t use old OGWhatsApp versions (older than v7.10).

3- Don’t try to post status for more than 30 seconds.

4- Don’t apps that sending automated messages

5- Don’t use WhatsApp Bomber Apps, Or sending too many annoying messages to the same person.

6- Don’t send many messages to people who do not have your number.

7- Don’t add people to groups they do not want to be in it.

8- Keep your OGWhatsApp always updated by checking for the latest updates on OGWhatsApp Page

Source: https://wakanda.ng/forum/topic/tips-to-avoid-whatsapp-ban

CC: Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Tips To Avoid Whatsapp Ban by Xavier0980: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
you have share such a nice tips to safe dual Whatsapp account i really like it I also have a suggestion for you. Use GBWhatsApp Apk instead of GBWhatsApp because I have been using it for a long time and I have not got the GBWhatsApp Apk account band yet....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Computer Virus That Can Eject Your Cd Rom / Xenophobia: Will You Stop Using Your MTN SIM Because Of SA / 9mobile 1gb For N200 | Valid For 3day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.