Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59833 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by ireneidiva(f): 4:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
Who knows
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by ireneidiva(f): 4:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
Who knows
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by ikorodureporta: 4:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Make una leave us alone. You all allowed him to fk you because of the benefits then
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by tiwiex(m): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

Your summary is what she said. Perfect. Many people miss out she did tell her family. I just think many people didn't watch the video and started commenting. I am inclined to believe something did happen between them. Whether her narration is complete is another thing. I think she was enslaved for sometime while in COZA before she eventually met Timi but it doesn't change the fact it started with statutory rape.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by tiwiex(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Mayflowa:

You’re not correct. Ese Walter was highly supported as she was rejected also. And that is expected from public opinion. Even the CAN was involved in Walter’s case. Ese wasn’t raped and she wasn’t 17 yet people felt the pastor should hold more moral position in the church. That was also the first time someone would accuse a renowned pastor of God.

This is rape of a child. With the pattern developed, people are taking notice. But Ese Walter is not supportive to anyone. She only see people that vilified her and refuse to acknowledge those that supported her and granted her interviews. She is not nice person

She has no reason to be nice. I believed her too that it was psychological rape but her case was eventually forgotten. She won't weigh those who believed her over those who didn't. She would only remember those who didn't. It's human nature. At the end of the day, nothing was done. Her conclusion is that no one believed her. I think her case was complicated since she did agree it was consensual. Our legal system no dey that right. Abeg she no get reason to be nice. Me sef go dey cynical right now if I was her.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by goooze(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2019
No words from the wife she's either a partner in crime who's fully aware of the husband's escapades or a puppet that have allowed money and eordly luxury to becloud her sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Enyimbamercedes: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

You need to read more. Sex with an under 18 is termed statutory rape whether she consented or not. She was 17, they had sex. Therefore she was raped.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

why did she not quit the church She later became chiormistress
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Leonbonapart(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never
wow so touching.

You're a dick
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by PStacks(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2019
shebi Biodun Fatoyinbo say hin preek no fit stay one place abi. Hin go hear wheeeaann!

https://www.omascope.com/food/rugan-fulani-using-jigawa-state-as-a-case-study
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by RedAlert08(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2019
babeosisi:

What is he waiting for
Nne, is that u? Used to follow u on ur old monicker "babyosisi". I'm a huge fan. Kedu? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Holak: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:

And after all these the family and Busola continued worshipping with COZA where her rapist is the pastor. You left that part.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Chithauri(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:

busolas mother and father forgave him abi
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Chithauri(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
goooze:
No words from the wife she's either a partner in crime who's fully aware of the husband's escapades or a puppet that have allowed money and eordly luxury to becloud her sense of reasoning.
she is the mother to his kids for crying out loud.so shut up
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Ayotemide:

With apologists like you, Rapists should be proud.

GO TO COURT AND PROVE THAT HE IS A RAPIST AND STOP RANTING ONLINE.. TIMI DAKOLO AND HIS WIFE ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO KNKW THE RIGHT STEP TO FOLLOW . WHY RUNNING TO THE MEDIA SEEKING FOR JUSTICE OR EMPATHY OR IS IT SYMPATHY?

MY DEAR SO WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY SEEK? DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

BANDWAGGONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

You need to read more. Sex with an under 18 is termed statutory rape whether she consented or not. She was 17, they had sex. Therefore she was raped.

SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT AND PROVE THAT.SIMPLE.

I THOUGHT GENERAL OFFERING ONLINE FOR THE CASE DON START. HAVE YOU DONATED YOURS?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
salford1:

Busola or Ese?

ALL OF THEM SHOULD GO TO COURT. THEY ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO DO OTHER THAN RANTING ONLINE

YES HAVE YOU MADE YOUR DONATION TOWARDS THE CASE ONLINE AS USUAL?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
DukeNija:

I’m guessing you are one of his inner circle. I’m sure you have tasted Krest, I mean you’ve been Krested. Otherwise you won’t be so stupid to make such affirmative statement.

Lolzzz. SENTIMENTS CANT NEVER TAKE YOU FAR..

GO TO COURT IF YOU HAVE A CASE. SIMPLE
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by banhammy: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Now I believe that Christianity is not true religion of God.
If someone like this fatoyinbo still parade himself as a pastor and he's still commanding followers.
Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
banhammy:
Now I believe that Christianity is not true religion of God.
If someone like this fatoyinbo still parade himself as a pastor and he's still commanding followers.
Something is wrong somewhere.

In Christianity you don't look up to any man but Jesus Christ.. '

LOOKING UNTO CHRIST(JESUS)THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH..'

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by NwaJozi: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2019
The only winner

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Flashlaundry(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Tallesty1(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:

Stop lying sir. The emboldened isn't true. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11, way below seventeen so it isn't rape if she consented because she is six years above the age of consent.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by gobuchinny: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Monaco2:
Since yesterday I ave been hearing gunshots COZA COZA COZA wats going on grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2019
dynicks:
Don't know bout the rest of u guys but this is me patiently waiting on how this seasonal movie is gonno end.....my prediction is 12&over 3.5..

Person must surely win with a wide margin walahai!

12 and over 3.5 no mean say person go win with wide margin. E just mean say winner must de and goals for the match must reach 4. Even if na 3-2 the match end, e enter. 3-2 na wide winning margin? No!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sinola(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

With a minor... According to Nigeria constitution, having sex with a minor either consented or not is rape.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sinola(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
damola1:
wasn't her relationship consensual?
But the So called Man Of God is a married man for crying out loud
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Enyimbamercedes: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT AND PROVE THAT.SIMPLE.

I THOUGHT GENERAL OFFERING ONLINE FOR THE CASE DON START. HAVE YOU DONATED YOURS?

Of course you will pile the burden of proof on her!

Your daddy will end up in jail.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by naijapips04: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Sexual relationship with a 17 years old?

Are you normal? And how come you are so sure? Were you there with them?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sinola(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Tallesty1:
Stop lying sir. The emboldened isn't true. The age of consent in Nigeria is 11, way below seventeen so it isn't rape if she consented because she is six years above the age of consent.
My brother, go and hide your face in shame. You don't know anything in the voice of ygritte(GOT). According the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, any age below 18yrs is a minor.
How can you say it is from 11yrs,hope you are not one of those paedophile around frolicking with minors because from your statement, it is obvious you are guilty of that... Useless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.