Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter (3466 Views)

Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by 247ureports(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
EKITI BOILS AS FULANI HERDSMEN KILL HUNTER
-
There was a massive demonstration in Orin-Ekiti in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State on Saturday when residents of the community trooped out to protest the killing of a hunter by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The hunter, Emmanuel Ilori was said to have been killed at the midnight while hunting for animals with some of his colleagues.

This gory incident occurred barely 48hrs after a female undergraduate identified as Maria was killed in her father’s farm in Ise-Ekiti by unknown gunmen.
-
http://247ureports.com/2019/06/ekiti-boils-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-hunter/

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by wolesmile(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wait..... So every killing now is done by Fulani herdsmen, abi? I hate violence in whatever form, but give a dog a bad name all because we want to hang it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by etebefia: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
The last 4 years has been all about Fulanis, Fulani this, Fulani that. Shey all of us go turn to Fulani to appease them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Freestainworld(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
this people get mind shaa, killing like goat's.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Dereformer(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
They kill, you protest. They kill more, you protest more.

Fools. That's what you are.

15 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Xisnin(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
Wait..... So every killing now is done by Fulani herdsmen, abi? I hate violence in whatever form, but give a dog a bad name all because we want to hang it?
Shut up.
Are you too lazy to read?

21 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by juvewalex(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are acting like low liver fellows down south, they killed your people and you're protesting for what ? Can't you start hunting for the killers and do the needful too before security personnel come to shield them .

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Annie939(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
this is too much insecurity everywhere do will still have president in this country and what's his duty?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by wolesmile(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Are you too lazy to read that there were witnesses?
Show me where it is written that there are witnesses, and then you can tell me what "suspected" is doing in that report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by 35824L: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
Na wa o. Every crime down south is now attributed to the fulani. Convenient alibi for criminals to get away with their crimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
35824L:
Na wa o. Every crime down south is now attributed to the fulani. Convinient alibi for criminals to get away with their crimes.
thank u my brother. perfect alibi for murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by fixedhollies(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
Show me where it is written that there are witnesses, and then you can tell me what "suspected" is doing in that report.
"With some of his colleagues ". You may need to learn how to make inference.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by gwarotango: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Are you too lazy to read that there were witnesses?
Nonsense! There's nowhere in the article that says witnesses saw anything. You're the one too lazy to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by wolesmile(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
fixedhollies:
"With some of his colleagues ". You may need to learn how to make inference.
so the colleagues witnessed the killing, and they reported the culprits as "suspected Fulani herdsmen" abi? continue abusing me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by IGBOSON1: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dereformer:
They kill, you protest. They kill more, you protest more.

Fools. That's what you are.

All this protesting and prayers when your people are being butchered like sallah ram is so annoying! I mean, it should be pretty obvious to these people by now that the fulani aren't threatened by this, and couldn't care less even if you protest from now till the second coming of Christ! sad

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by iluvdonjazzy: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
what is all these nonsense of fulanis killings for goodness sake. TINUBU u see what you have caused.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by helinues: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Believe this yeye bloggers at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by ReubenE(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
This Fulani herdsmen issue is becoming something else.

However, when I become the president of Nigeria, I will firstly have to ban all those female mannequins that don't wear clothes by the roadside, then the Fulanis will follow

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Oblang(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na waa o. Fulani don enter am for this country like this. Every killing is now fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by TooMuchStuff: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are getting there!!! Hope he's found and dropped

Na so e de start. More heads to chop off
Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by SarkinYarki: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
Will you shut up

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by jamace(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dem go protest tire. Dem better do the needful. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by wolesmile(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Will you shut up
Are you for real?
Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by aghoghovbia(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by shadrama(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
abeg o let the Christians come together to fight this cow molesters.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by shadrama(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:
weda u give ur dog bingo or wisky, dog na dog and every bad dog deserves a VIP ticket to calaba kitchen. THATSALL.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by kayusely70(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Theyre getting daring
Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by nwanyionitsha: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
247ureports:
EKITI BOILS AS FULANI HERDSMEN KILL HUNTER
-
There was a massive demonstration in Orin-Ekiti in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State on Saturday when residents of the community trooped out to protest the killing of a hunter by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The hunter, Emmanuel Ilori was said to have been killed at the midnight while hunting for animals with some of his colleagues.

This gory incident occurred barely 48hrs after a female undergraduate identified as Maria was killed in her father’s farm in Ise-Ekiti by unknown gunmen.
-
http://247ureports.com/2019/06/ekiti-boils-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-hunter/
So this people can't stop eating beef?
Na dem know.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Afospecialk: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Whatever crime commit in Nigeria is now Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by Generalwoodz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
We've not seen anything yet...those guys are first class citizens so dont think the govt would react..
Ruga is online

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by advocate666: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
wolesmile:

See how this Afonja just jump in to defend his master.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Boils As Fulani Herdsmen Kill Hunter by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let OPC Supply The Juju They Promised

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Reacts / BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... / My Prediction: Election Results By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.