Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (complete Guide 2019) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (complete Guide 2019) (286 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (complete Guide 2019) by Sulaimaniy11(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
In this article, you’ll learn how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and what’s required to be successful at it. All you need to do is pay attention.

Starting an importation business in Nigeria is not the usual… blah blah! I bet you probably think you need to have hundreds of thousand to start importation business in Nigeria!

But trust me, that’s not the case anymore.

You’ll be surprised that with as low as N10,000 you can start making 6figures within few months. You just need to be educated about this business and go about it the right way.

I’ve seen a case whereby a product of N200 (33yen) from China made my cousin over 5million naira in profit. In this case, one the product was sold for 15k in Nigeria.

One of the things you should be on the look-out for are winning products, or let me call it hot products. If you can have access to these products you’re 80% successful in your business.

What do you need to start this lucrative importation business in Nigeria?

well, it’s nothing you don’t already have. And if you don’t, they’re something you can easily get. You will simply need the following to get started:

A personal computer (PC) or mobile phone
Fast internet Network – Modern, Mifi etc.
A valid email address.
Valid and traceable home address where you can receive the item you will order.
Some few cash to get started (as little as 10,000 and no limitation)
Get a PayPal account to buy your products (not in all cases though)
Open a US bank account with Payoneer (It’s absolutely free)
There you have it. With all this, you can start your mini importation business in Nigeria. The best part of this business that I like so much is that 90% of what you need to do can be done on your PC or mobile phone. So you can call it an internet business.

As a matter of fact, you can be in your house and make 6 – 7figures monthly. Cool, isn’t? This way, you can have orders available that match what you are importing or even more through effective marketing.

I have 2 types of tutorial class to help you start your importation bussiness and grow fast, all you have to do is to subscribe to one of this classes.

Call me or Whatsapp me
(FOLAJOMI) 08094955153

I would teach you how to start importation bussiness in Nigeria.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (complete Guide 2019) by warrenweste(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
#200 33yuan ke? or u mean 3 yuan?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria (complete Guide 2019) by OCTAVO: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
People still dey sell this package in 2019?

(1) (Reply)

5 Legal Jobs You Can Do To Make Money Online After College / If You Reside In Porthacourt And You Know How Bleep Video Works Pls Contact Me / MTN Nigeria Plc Announces New Board Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.