Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,968 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me (694 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by Elopop: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Too much Drama
Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by Dranoid: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody just dey come out with rape story

Well it's good sha, but with the way Nigerians like to seek clout, I don't know which one to believe again

1 Like

Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by StrikeBack(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by GuestLog: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chineke! Na all Pastors be rapists?

I need to stay off social media for a week. This week has been too intense.

1 Like

Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by GOFRONT(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by wisewordd: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
I once commented that 99% of Nigerian girls were raped at a tender age mostly deflowered. (that's their line). Trust me, most were consented with promise of marrying them.

When grown up and seeing that the man is way better than them, they feel cheated and start saying they were raped. That nonsense need to stop.

Personally, that's what all the girls I dated told me just to make them look responsible and that I was the second person in their life. Which later I find out that it was all lies. They still call and have secret affair with the so called rapist.

Neymar is an example.

If you are a guy and a girl you are dating told you she was raped by the person that deflowered her click LIKE.

And those of you judging, let her provide her Proof to the court and if she is right the man should be jailed. stop taking sides.

2 Likes

Re: Video - How Pastor Akinola Michael Of Winners Chapel Raped Me by adechi: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
All lies , I don't believe ......

Its all about pastors , ladies claiming that one redeem , mountain ,deeper , celestial churches pastor raped them....
Why is it only pastors , what about Imam ?

Tomorrow we will start hearing ,one Alfa, one alhaji one imam rape them .....

Were this ladies or girls forced into their office or were they force into the church premises ?

Does it mean the so called pastors use money or charm on them to rape them ....?

Pls let someone ask this girls ......

Its important....

Am not saying its not possible but the girl's should be interrogated investigated properly.....

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Anti-christs Will Be The Least Expected Persons / Breaking..missing Ondo Baby Allegedly Found Buried In Alter,church Set Ablaze / US Reporter Calls Out TB Joshua Over March 27th Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.