Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice (601 Views)

BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by MrMystrO(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
1st things first to all, SAY NO TO RAPE!!!

Rape victims deserve to be allowed to speak up and be heard, and it doesn't matter the time they are speaking up, no matter how long ago the act happened, the accusers story deserves to be accorded credibility and they should get justice. I can never and will never stand for rape. However, a person is innocent until proven guilty, and the accuser should take her case to court to the seek justice they desperately deserve. BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE LAW SAYS ONE IS ASSUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

However on Social media, this rape issue has turned into an Attention seeking freak show in which celebrities and non celebrities alike jump on the bandwagon of sentimentalism while heavily ignoring LOGIC and and FACTS simply to gain more attention and clout. The Social media court can never and will never prove TRUE guilt or innocence. I believe rapists deserve to be punished for their crimes and should rot in jail, But you can only legally prove one is guilty in a court of law!

A rape allegation is a court issue, and until a verdict is reached, it'll be unwise to jump into hasty conclusions or internet jungle Justice as I call it. Many of the people calling for the mans head online will condemn jungle Justice on the streets but are quick to do exactly what they condemn on the internet when it comes to rape accusations. This is very unwise. Every Rape victim regardless of how long ago she was raped deserves Justice, but Justice gotten the right way!

Lastly, I saw a comment on twitter where someone said "There are never two sides to a rape victims story, NEVER" and because of how stupid but very believable that statement is, i feel i have a duty to share these stories of men who were wrongly accused of rape and whose lives were completely shattered because of this "Believe only the accuser" ideology and why it's not only a very Foolish ideology, but also a very dangerous one.

Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by MrMystrO(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Say NO to Rape, Also, Say NO to internet Jungle Justice. Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by phelonrays: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
The way Nigerians Celebrities Yeyebrity react since this story pops-up you don't need to be a learned-colleague to know that the society is portraying bad egg and leftovers cans for our innocent youth to adopt as ROLE MODEL........ Some that has beef against this so-called COZA Pastor has find channels to eskew their stupidity......... the court of Law is there to ascertain who is innocent among the accused and the accuser........

I swear Jungle/Media justice is drawing us Nigerians back........
Neymar's should be our case study before we decide our fate on Rape accusations....

Note: I don't support COZA man nor the So-called Busola....
#SayNoToRape
#CourtOfLawFirst.....

1 Like

Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian celebrities are the ones who have already passed judgment without proof. Set of dumb celebrities! grin

On the other side, this Timi's wife is beautiful, but empty upstairs. She left me wondering as to her degree of dumbness. I don't know if the pastor raped you @16 or not, but that you later became a choir member of COZA, serving God under a rapist in guise as a pastor for years 'till you were married prove the point I just raised. That you're a dumb woman! I mean, which reasonable person does that?
Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by MrMystrO(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nigerian celebrities are the ones who have already passed judgment without proof. Set of dumb celebrities! grin

On the other side, this Timi's wife is beautiful, but empty upstairs. She left me wondering as to her degree of dumbness. I don't know if the pastor raped you @16 or not, but that you later became a choir member of COZA, serving God under a rapist in guise as a pastor for years 'till you were married prove the point I just raised. That you're a dumb woman! I mean, which reasonable person does that?

Honestly, i have no negative comment or opinion about her story, as a matter of fact i actually do commend her for speaking out. But I'm also logical enough to know that the story could be true or not.. That is why we have the courts to ascertain without a doubt if one is guilty or not and then pass judgement accordingly. What is not useful though, is this bandwagon of sentimentalism that is been latched on to by many people on social media.. Not only will it do us no good, it's very actually dangerous. Let the due process take its course in court and let justice be served. Thank you for your comment.
Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by Realbelieveer(m): 2:12am On Jun 30, 2019
She's mad. Lol
Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by MrMystrO(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Realbelieveer:
She's mad. Lol

No, I wouldn't say so.
Re: COZA AND BUSOLA: The Dangers Of Internet Jungle Justice by MrMystrO(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmm.. I feel like this might just be a good time to repost this.

(1) (Reply)

2 Police Men Killed By Robbers In Rivers State (photos) / Igbos In America Are Not So Much Into Crime - Odidi / Drunk Man And Girlfriend Survive After Car Killed 6 People On Their Way From Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.