Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Toyo Baby - "I Can Change My Look Anytime I Want To" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toyo Baby - "I Can Change My Look Anytime I Want To" (638 Views)

The 1 Thing That Can Change Every Fashion Designer's Life / Toyo / My! Oh My! Look At These Beautiful Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyo Baby - "I Can Change My Look Anytime I Want To" by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian actress Juliana Olayode, popularly called 'toyo baby' by her loving fans is falling in love with her new look as she mentioned that she can change her look anytime.

The beautiful actress who has lots of fans loving her due to the outstanding role she played in the T.V show 'Jenifer's Dairy', took to her instagram handle to share a photo of her new look with this caption.

She wrote: "New look alert� Do you like my hair?�����. I can change...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Toyo Baby - "I Can Change My Look Anytime I Want To" by officialfestus(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beautiful... She fine sha

1 Like

Re: Toyo Baby - "I Can Change My Look Anytime I Want To" by FAMILYJA(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
My love for her is heavenly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of Ladies That Are Mind-blowing / Latest Hairstyles 2020: Colorful And Trendy #african Braids & Beautiful Cornrows / Lady Gives Reasons For Flaunted Her Large Breasts Say Nothing Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.