Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape (2579 Views)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: COZA PASTOR'S FRIEND! Pastor Dave Ogbole Acused Of Rape by Neddstark: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh.. you see nothing wrong with consensual sex even if it's adultery, and even if it's done by someone who is a leader of a church. Your morals are at zero, you need need help, but if you think you don't, then continue to wallow in your crimes, pending when you will face the consequences. Yes any leader who commits adultery, fraud, etc, as a church leader needs to face suspension, discipline, or whatever measures, be it who. You sure need a psychiatrist for daring to think that every lady is a prostitutee, is that what runs in your family. May God help you. I would have followed you bumper to bumper, but for the sake of God let me withdraw.

Do you read your bible? David was the greatest king ever. Israel was most united over him. He was a mouthpiece of God. But this man had sexual sin. It was later coupled with murder. He was reprimanded. Paid for it and came out stronger.
As a matured man, I cannot underestimate the strength of sexual lust and I have learnt not to judge humans based on it. As biblically Sons of God fell from it too. But my point is, it wasnt raape. It was consensted between Fatoyinbo and Dakolo. Why turn it malicously and wicked to raape. That is bearing false witness.
If something is wrong, i will say it is wrong. Fraud and randiness in the church should be discouraged and challenged. But sorry I also see wickedness in maliciously bringing people down. I have never supported Fatoyinbo. From Walters story, I knew he had an affair. His ministry is not so salvation-oriented either but lies to bring down the church should never be tolerated either. Learn not to believe everything you hear. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Mbaka Gives Another Prophesy Concerning Imo State / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Jesus, Man Of Contradiction: Was Jesus For Everyone, Including Non-jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.