Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee (5573 Views)

Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Big Brother Naija season three winner, Miracle Ikechukwu, has officially close down his BBNaija3 chapter in grand style.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Miracle shared videos and photos of his summer outing with his fiancee.

This definitely closes Nina's chapter.

This video will definitely take people's mind off Bukola Dakolo's (COZA) rape story.

Everything about this video is...SEE VIDEO & MORE PHOTOS HERE

1 Share

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by LisaAnne(f): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nina right now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
I just checked Instagram now and it's still working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by emmymalik(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Bad sharp guy
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by sLentlover7778(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Tomorrow ain't promise ..live your life to the fullest dude.

1 Like

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Las las, local man settled for a lady that have sense

9 Likes

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by TANID(m): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by moriss33(m): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oluwasaeon:

1 Like

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by seunfly: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2019
After fvcking senseless Nina on national television, who will publicly date Nina now.
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by technuel: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Wise man, this is the kind of men that fits Ladies without brain. You dump your boy friend of many years just because of bbn. Miracle is a correct guy Enjoy your life dude. You owe nobody any apology.

I pity any man who will end up with th
at Nina of a Girl.
It is Obvious she does not have sense and don't know what she want in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:05am On Jun 30, 2019
seunfly:
After fvcking senseless Nina on national television, who will publicly date Nina now.

cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Easy man....No let me laugh it loud biko

1 Like

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by clive2u(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2019
I see nina accusing this dude of rape in future

8 Likes

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by KingLennon(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Nina was just a means to an end. Men will always know who their heart belongs to, if its not you don't force it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2019
clive2u:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg, they should help remove SNIPER from her reach biko
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Dutchey(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2019
lol
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by EmzyT: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
To the OP, so where did Nina's heart break here? Where's the proof? I was expecting to see a video where Nina is crying while lamenting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Kakamorufu(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2019
serves her right.
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2019
NO MORE ROOM for LADIES with FOOTBALL SKULLS
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Nature8(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Okoyeaniche:
Big Brother Naija season three winner, Miracle Ikechukwu, has officially close down his BBNaija3 chapter in grand style.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Miracle shared videos and photos of his summer outing with his fiancee.

This video will definitely take people's mind off Bukola Dakolo's (COZA) rape story.

That's ma niqqa cheesy
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by DaddySpyce(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2019
EmzyT:
To the OP, so where did Nina's heart break here? Where's the proof? I was expecting to see a video where Nina is crying while lamenting undecided

The op does not have sense. The news is already on the front page that he finally showed his gf and some celebs have already commented on it without any reference to Nina. Now the op wants to trend small by creating his own with a different topic just to get views on his post.
He will get the views and the comments anyway but after that what next?
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Kingosytex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Okoyeaniche:

Stop posting rubbish on nairaland. wetin be nina?
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by jendhorlee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
no be say him love Nina b4, na Nina dey rush him
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
He’s a local boy, Nina is a local girl and I sure as Hell know this new catch is also a local Naija girl or akata.
Like attracts like so I don’t see the news here.
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Gabson001(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
clive2u:
Nai the trend
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
seunfly:
Nina will accuse him of rape tongue
Re: Nina's Heart Breaks As Miracle Releases Romantic Summer Photos With His Fiancee by Simplecity(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
olaBC007:
Las las, local man settled for a lady that have sense
local man is wise cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Wearing A Coat Over A Suit See Pictures / 18 Ghanaian Female Celebs With Hot, Sexy, Banging Bodies / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.