Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Red-handed Thief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Red-handed Thief (495 Views)

Pastor Have Sex With His Church Members Caught Red-handed / Pawpaw Caught Red-handed Peeping Under Her Legs / When you try to steal from the pot and your mum or dad caught you red handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red-handed Thief by yourdj2(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
GUARD: Aha! Ive caught you red-handed! stealing fishes.AKPOS: What do you mean by red-handed?GUARD: Youve got a bucket full of fish right here, you can not talk your way out of it this time.AKPOS: Oh, you dont understand, Ive not stolen a thing. These are my pet fishes. I bring them to the reservoir once a week for exercise. After they've had a good swim, they come back to the bucket and we go back home. I can prove it.Akpos dipped the bucket in and the fishes swam away. They both stood in silence for 20, 30, 40 minutes.. No sign of the fish coming back to the bucket.GUARD: Aha, you lying rogue! You stole those fishes?AKPOS: What fishes? Where is your proof?
����∆

(1) (Reply)

A Remix Of Patience Jonathan's Vibes / Judgement Day (The Great Tribulation) | The End Of The World / FUNNIEST ANIMALS VIDEO COMPILATION FOR OCTOBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.