Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Chelsea Handler And 50cent Are Allegded Lovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chelsea Handler And 50cent Are Allegded Lovers (1004 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / E! Star Chelsea Handler Goes Topless On Instagram, Says "I'm A Kardashian" / Chelsea Handler Is A 'drunk', "she Slept Her Way To The Top" - Joan Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Handler And 50cent Are Allegded Lovers by murphyfada(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
Could this be or not to be? Unconfirmed sources are of the opinion that rapper 50cent and Chelsea Lately host, Chelsea Handler are dating. But the tv host have come out to tell the world that they are just talking business together. She said on her twitter page Wednesday night "Everyone, calm down. I met with mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, I will let you know if there is."

But sources tell us that the couple are indeed spending quality time together. "It's legit," says one source. nawa o see levels; Mr. Cent. Chineke
Re: Chelsea Handler And 50cent Are Allegded Lovers by googles: 1:03am On Oct 08, 2010

this same Chelsea handler . . . . it has to be a business deal really lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's Honeymoon Gift For Katy And Russell / Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. / Wizkid Signs His First Act - Maleek Berry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.