Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States (2641 Views)

PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Nwasoprince: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2019
The Federal Government originally planned to have the controversial Ruga settlements in every part of the country and not only in 11 states.
But the Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum and Ekiti Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, said the Ruga initiative had been blown out of proportion.

He, however, said no state would be forced to surrender its land to the Federal Government for the project.

There are strong indications on Saturday that members of the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, may call for the investigation into the Federal Government sponsored Ruga projects for Fulani herdsmen across the country.

would ensure a seamless operation of .

Read more here
https://www.brubee.com.ng/2019/06/fg-approved-ruga-settlement-for-all.html
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by statistics1(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
no protest against this o...
lazy nigerian

4 Likes

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by rummmy: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Count us out if this evil plan of fulanization
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
OP you must be high on something.

Your Title says ''FG Approved Ruga Settlement in all States...''

Inside the report it says ''FG planned to approve Ruga Settlement in all States...''

Are those two statements the same? See how you'll just wake up one morning to post fake news to draw insults to the Government of YOUR country.

Well done, I can see you're getting what you wanted, thanks to the posters above me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by chriskosherbal(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Lucid1:

Inside the report it says ''FG planned to approve Ruga Settlement in all States...''

Are those two statements the same? See how you'll just wake up one morning to post fake news to draw insults to the Government of YOUR country.

Well done, I can see you're getting what you wanted, thanks to the posters above me
Don't mind him same thing I was about to say, the federal government need to thread with caution with this Ruga development.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by SarkinYarki: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Lucid1:

Will you shut up !!! Didn't they FG appprove it in all 36 states but will start in 11 states
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari couldn't established more indigenous industries in 36 States, it's Ruga that bring no economy value to the revenue of this country he's canvassing for

I'm not surprise though when a president aides are all abokki, I don't expect him to reason above cow

Buhari will failed with this his evil plan. the most incompetent and useless president Nigeria ever had

2 Likes

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by realstars: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Not in my state, i will never give my only plot of land to Abokki.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by slimfit1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
All this thieves can't be brave with these herdsmen.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by juvewalex(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
The youths are not bothered about this to make their voice heard either in support or against this ,rather they're protesting on a rape case and waiting for BBN to commence .
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by PFRB: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
statistics1:

lazy nigerian
They are waiting for you to sponsor the protest.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by hammerF1: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
EXCEPT SE AND SS FOR NOT VOTING BUHARI.

BUHARI WILL NOT GIVE DEM RUGA OR ANYTHING.

CONGRATS TO OUR SW BROTHERS AND HAPPY RUGA IN SW.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
hammerF1:

You guys are tiresome with your inability to think critically. Are Fulani not everywhere in Nigeria already clashing with farmers and members of the community? Now the Government is planning to regulate their activity, provide formal guidelines, collate registers and demarcate ranches for them they must operate within and all you nitwits can do is be negative because you hate PMB. Only God knows how you guys run your personal lives and still manage to be productive. You are all so childish. How is this a bad thing? Who will employ some of you as junior staff let alone lower management?
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by hammerF1: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are tiresome with your inability to think critically. Are Fulani not everywhere in Nigeria already clashing with farmers and members of the community? Now the Government is planning to regulate their activity, provide formal guidelines, collate registers and demarcate ranches for them they must operate within and all you nitwits can do is be negative because you hate PMB. Only God knows how you guys run your personal lives and still manage to be productive. You are all so childish. How is this a bad thing? Who will employ some of you as junior staff let alone lower management?

SE, SS regions have been sidelined from getting federal government Fulani zone called RUGA.

The regions that voted Buhari in 2019 have been listed to benefit from this RUGA Fulani camp in their region.

All the states in SW with the exception of Lagos have been listed to get RUGA Fulani village.

Other regions are NW, NE,NC. while SE and S will not be having RUGA sited in their region because they refused to vote Buhari in 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Harlem2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
hammerF1:

You need to see this
Man

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
hammerF1:

SE, SS regions have been sidelined from getting federal government Fulani zone called RUGA.

The regions that voted Buhari in 2019 have been listed to benefit from this RUGA Fulani camp in their region.

All the states in SW with the exception of Lagos have been listed to get RUGA Fulani village.

Other regions are NW, NE,NC. while SE and S will not be having RUGA sited in their region because they refused to vote Buhari in 2019 election.

Okay no yawa. Continue with the usual self-destructive behaviour you guys are now known for. You are talking of being sidelined but is it not by your own deeds such came about? I.e your determination to hate and "sideline" APC with your votes. You are doing it again with his Cattle ranching initiative.

When the consequences come from Northerners, since they will see you as inhospitable for not accommodating their herdsmen when others have, please don't come here to cry or play victim. You will see how quickly they will force you out of the North if they believe you don't want them on your land. No one does tit for tat more than Northerners so continue. As long as you can own the consequences of your action then no wahala.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by hammerF1: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oshigun:

Okay no yawa. Continue with the usual self-destructive behaviour you guys are now known for. You are talking of being sidelined but is it not by your own deeds such came about? I.e your determination to hate and "sideline" APC with your votes. You are doing it again with his Cattle ranching initiative.

When the consequences come from Northerners, since they will see you as inhospitable for not accommodating their herdsmen when others have, please don't come here to cry or play victim. You will see how quickly they will force you out of the North if they believe you don't want them on your land. No one does tit for tat more than Northerners so continue. As long as you can own the consequences of your action then no wahala.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE NORTH, IF NOT FOR BIAFRA OIL AND GAS.

LET THEM MAKE ONE MOVE, AND SEE HOW FAST UN RESPOND AND DEMARCATE NIGERIA.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by helinues: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fake news

RUGA is not a must for all states.. Let those who are interested should apply for it.. After all, both who accept it or not will reap the consequences( good or bad) later
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Amatarasha(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Buhari couldn't established more indigenous industries in 36 States, it's Ruga that bring no economy value to the revenue of this country he's canvassing for

I'm not surprise though when a president aides are all abokki, I don't expect him to reason above cow

Buhari will failed with this his evil plan. the most incompetent and useless president Nigeria ever had
hypocrite
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by leofab(f): 4:03am On Jul 01, 2019
So serious
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by UncleJudax(m): 5:29am On Jul 01, 2019
statistics1:

lazy nigerian
Because it is not about SEX grin
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
hypocrite

where are you mumu coming from lately? if it hurt you tell Buhari he's mad
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Amatarasha(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

where are you mumu coming from lately? if it hurt you tell Buhari he's mad
Arent you ashamed of urself ...

A moslem like you ,insulting buhari
Ur comments brings shame to moslem nation

I thought u ar a real islam when you are hating d igbos ,but i was so wrong

Immhotep goodnessme1
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Abeymills(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Evil govt
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by goodnessme1(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Arent you ashamed of urself ...

A moslem like you ,insulting buhari
Ur comments brings shame to moslem nation

I thought u ar a real islam when you are hating d igbos ,but i was so wrong

Immhotep goodnessme1
maybe he is my fellow yoruba christian but was blinded with hate for igbos.
And that made him to join our muslims brothers and hausafulanis in hating igbos.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by statistics1(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2019
UncleJudax:

grin
UncleJudax:

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by statistics1(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2019
did they wait for me before starting the current unnecessary one.?

plus I'm not a Nigerian, am a lagoscian and I'm not @ home please
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Amatarasha(f): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
maybe he is my fellow yoruba christian but was blinded with hate for igbos.
And that made him to join our muslims brothers and hausafulanis in hating igbos.
He brings shame to islam so much that mohammed ,usman dan fodio and sheik ibn alla piss(mamiri S.W.T) turns in their grave...

When he was cursing igbos i thought he was a hardened moslem like me and afamed but i was wrong allah ibn kawa sunni bawa bawa dunni ya duri haka ki haka ...banza sani duri sha sha sha

I was wrong about him insulting Buhari (S W T)
May his holy name reign is piss(mamiri )

1 Like

Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by goodnessme1(f): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

He brings shame to islam so much that mohammed ,usman dan fodio and sheik ibn alla piss(mamiri S.W.T) turns in their grave...

When he was cursing igbos i thought he was a hardened moslem like me and afamed but i was wrong allah ibn kawa sunni bawa bawa dunni ya duri haka ki haka ...banza sani duri sha sha sha

I was wrong about him insulting Buhari (S W T)
May his holy name reign is piss(mamiri )

ah! are you confirming that he is a muslim,

i dont believe i yoruba muslim will speak ill of buhari and his policy.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by statistics1(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2019
PFRB:
They are waiting for you to sponsor the protest.
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by Amatarasha(f): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
ah! are you confirming that he is a muslim,

i dont believe i yoruba muslim will speak ill of buhari and his policy.
Yes an affirming it now,
wifesnatcher is a yoruba remilekun sheik ,
He is a true islam schollar hating on igbos ,
But he went against allah( ibn sunni akbar dan yara duri haka haka .) When he insulted his prophet buhari ..islam must be frotected by allah
Re: FG Approved Ruga Settlement For Herdsmen In All States by goodnessme1(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes an affirming it now,
wifesnatcher is a yoruba remilekun sheik ,
He is a true islam schollar hating on igbos ,
But he went against allah( ibn sunni akbar dan yara duri haka haka .) When he insulted his prophet buhari ..islam must be frotected by allah
Then no 72 virgin for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Won’t Name My Successor – President Buhari Says / A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love / Plateau Yoruba Youths Welcomes President Buhari. APC Governors, Minsters To Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.