Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Prominent Ways Of Drug Administration In Animal Husbandry System - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Prominent Ways Of Drug Administration In Animal Husbandry System (307 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / Free WAEC 2018 Animal Husbandry Theory And Obj Answers / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prominent Ways Of Drug Administration In Animal Husbandry System by Elvischris(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Good morning, I will be teaching about drugs administration in poultry, infection and diseases has been the main way we farmers bear loss in our farm today. If you are planning to set up a farm to practise animal husbandry, using these drugs formulation which I have written would serve you better and keep your farm free from diseases. If you have a farm already and your previous drugs formulation is not leading you to a right point kindly change to this which I have been using and its 100% tested.
If this is your first time going into poultry business all you have to do is to goto your nearby vet and buy the following drugs which will be used for its administration.
The prominent ways of drug administration in poultry
Re: The Prominent Ways Of Drug Administration In Animal Husbandry System by xankan: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019
081 1111 5551. Powdered Snail shell seller
Snail Shells Powder: A Natural Sources Of Calcium For Snail feed, Poultry Feed, Fertilizer and Fish feed.

Snail shells mainly contains calcium carbonate. They are high in protein, it quickly promotes health and growth in chickens, Snails and Fish, it enhances the  nutrition f any farm feed you are making. Our Natural and Organic snail powder is soft, good texture, and  free from any odour.

(1) (Reply)

5 Solutions To Fulani Herd Menace In Other Parts Of Nigeria / Hemp Farming;the New Source Of Foreign Exchange For Third World Country / Ofsp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.