Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Busola Dakolo Don't Act Her Role Well In The Movie About Coza's Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo Don't Act Her Role Well In The Movie About Coza's Pastor (233 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Don't Act Her Role Well In The Movie About Coza's Pastor by Ariyatech(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO BUSOLA DID NOT ACT HER ROLE WELL IN THE MOVIE, ABOUT PASTOR BIODUN.

I long for the day when many Nigerian’s will begin to learn how to use their brains, many Nigerians does not know how to think at all, we allow our emotions get the best of us. I took my time to watch and listen to every word this young lady said about Pastor Biodun.

Many Nigerian celebrities and many Christians are supporting her without taking their time to listen carefully at her word, God gave us brain, so we will not be led by our emotions, any right thinking human will discover that her story isn’t true .

First: she said it happened in her parents house and her sister was at home, she heard a knock at the door, when she opened the door, she saw Pastor Biodun and he immediately pushed her to the chair and raped her.

This is where many Nigerian’s didn’t think! A man came to your parents house and your sister is at home, he came to your house early in the morning doesn’t know who will open the door, he knocks and immediately you opened the door, he pushed you to the chair and raped you in your night wear.

Details
https://www.nairateamblog.com/2019/06/who-is-deceiving-who-busola-did-not-act.html?m=1

Re: Busola Dakolo Don't Act Her Role Well In The Movie About Coza's Pastor by Valleys(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
It is expected. Nigeria as a country has a national IQ of 84 on the average. This is directly proportional to the level of rationality. Just follow comments on SM you will know how shallow we as a people reason.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Carry Like A Crate Of Eggs / Fani-kayode Reacts To Protest Against Coza Pastor / Pastor Adeboye: “why I Don’t Have A Female Secretary”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.