Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Missing Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person (307 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person by valnino(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2019
You could be of great help to this missing girl...
Posted by 8am, Sunday 30th June 2019..
By Justin Okoro Anayo my good friend.
"I have a missing girl with me right now.
She's from Abia state.
Her name is mmasinachi
She's 17yrs.
She is slim and light skinned.
Unfortunately she's mentally not stable.
She said she she entered a bike on Wednesday and a man joined her and rubbed a handkerchief on her face and that's all she could remember. Attached is her picture.
I took her to police post, commissioner quarters, for them to take her in and do the needful. After questioning, and formal entry of my report, they thanked me for my assistance and said "THEY CANT PROVIDE HER WITH AN ACCOMODATION THIS NIGHT, that I should take her to central police station in the morning and make another report. I took her to the church, the security wasn't willing to let us in. I called the priest, he said I should take her to the police station""
Please if you know the girl, her parents or have any help to offer kindly contact Mr Jentle Justin. He resides in Awka as at the moment of this post.
Thanks And God Bless. copied from Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

'TUMISILE' The Newest Anti Bondage Mystic Soap Frees U Frm Spiritual Captivity / Wallpaper Sales Promo. Fracan Wallpaper Ltd Abuja / Estranged From Your Family? Here’s Why You Should Stop Feeling Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.