Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Snail For Sale Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail For Sale Now (365 Views)

Snail For Breeding/ Consumption/snail Pen Construction And Snail Feed / Snail For Sale (good For Snail Farming) / Giant African Land Snail For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail For Sale Now by Godspowerd324(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
[/i] Hello everyone, I am here to tell you about myself and what I do for a living. I am a full time snail farmer. I have large farm land where I keep my snail and right now my produce is really good. I am selling at a give away price to hotel owners, companies, and any corporate organization that demands my services. If you have been looking for a place or where to order your snail I think you are at right place and with the right person. delivery is fast, our services are exceptional and definitely you are going to like it, if you have a deal with us.
You can make your order through this number and email below
Phone number:+2347063206160
Email: godspowerd324@gmail.com
Godspowerd324:
[i]
Hello everyone, I am here to tell you about myself and what I do for a living. I am a full time snail farmer. I have large farm land where I keep my snail and right now my produce is really good. I am selling at a give away price to hotel owners, companies, and any corporate organization that demands my services. If you have been looking for a place or where to order your snail I think you are at right place and with the right person. delivery is fast, our services are exceptional and definitely you are going to like it, if you have a deal with us.
You can make your order through this number and email below
Phone number:+2347063206160
Email: godspowerd324@gmail.com
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Share

Re: Snail For Sale Now by xankan: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2019
081 1111 5551. Powdered Snail shell seller
Snail Shells Powder: A Natural Sources Of Calcium For Snail feed, Poultry Feed, Fertilizer and Fish feed.

Snail shells mainly contains calcium carbonate. They are high in protein, it quickly promotes health and growth in chickens, Snails and Fish, it enhances the  nutrition f any farm feed you are making. Our Natural and Organic snail powder is soft, good texture, and  free from any odour.

(1) (Reply)

Herbicides Needed Urgently / Paddy Rice Needed Urgently For Supply / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.