Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jungle Justice: Suspected Armed Robber Lynched In Calabar (graphic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jungle Justice: Suspected Armed Robber Lynched In Calabar (graphic) (557 Views)

11 Persons Travelling For Funeral Die In Fatal Auto Crash In Calabar (Graphic) / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: Suspected Armed Robber Lynched In Calabar (graphic) by Obio4real(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2019
A suspected armed robber was last night burnt to death by angry mob at Palm Street by Azikiwe of Calabar South, Cross River State, according to Odukpanidaily. Com

According to a resident of the area who simply gave her name as Mary, the suspect robbed an old woman who was returning from night market at about 11:45am at Azikiwe Street. She said "The woman raised an alarm which attracted the attention of residents of the area. The lone robber was subsequently given a hot chase by youths who pursued him through Ekpo Abasi down to Palm Street and was caught and burnt to death at Palm Street by Azikiwe".
When our correspondent visited the area, the remains of the unidentified man was yet to evacuated.

Full details
https://www.odukpanidaily.com/2019/06/jungle-justice-suspected-armed-robber.html?m=1

Re: Jungle Justice: Suspected Armed Robber Lynched In Calabar (graphic) by FAMILYJA(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Do These Six Little Things For A Woman, And You Will Easily Win Her Heart / Woman Banned From Getting Pregnant After Having 44 Kids At 36 Years / Unveiling Of Comedian Ogorotor Kingsley Emuobosa A.K.A Mobo Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.