Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,620 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, (3036 Views)

Worst Southern Christian Better Than PURITANICAL Northern Muslim – Shettima / 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by fykes(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
I very much agree with the submission that dambazau and aliyu gusau know very much about the Boko Haram and herdsmen and arms banditry going on in the north.
Again, this is just how the core Muslims feel about the rest of Nigeria.
To them, they must have power, it's all they have to live for, no oil, no arable land, govt is all there is and they have d numbers.
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by mrvitalis(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iblad0994:

@the bolded, the statement is false. The North will never forge another party and even if they form a new party, they can never get the presidency with that.

While it is true that no one can be the president without the alliance of two major tribe, but the north is not that mighty to win it by themselves.
When the south is divided north wins,
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by goodnessme1(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iblad0994:

I am telling you bro, they blame nobody except themselves. If you check the history of Nigeria you will see that these guys are part of the people that brought us here and yet they always blame the Yoruba for everything.

They are two mouthed people that sometimes do not know exactly what they want. They are united in hate but sometimes it’s not always clear what exactly they want.

Judging from history, I will highlight the alliances formed between the Igbos and the Fulanis wherein the Yorubas are in opposition:

First republic 1963-1966 - Balewa and Azikiwe
Second republic 1979-1983 - Shagari and Ekwueme
Third republic was short lived

Fourth Republic- they voted for Obasanjo who at that time was the northern candidate, an example is just like the Yoruba voting for Okorocha that most Igbos don’t like in favor of Obi who they love.

Again, they voted for a Fulani man in Yar’Adua and heaven did not fall and no one called them double faced

Even during Jonathan era whom the Yorubas gave their vote in his first term, they made sure the sidelined the Yorubas and history is there to validate this even on this Nairaland.

Just once that the Yoruba aligned with the northerners, all hell let loose and they started shouting Fulani slaves and other deluded chants.

To even understand their level of utmost double faced life, they voted for Atiku, a Fulani Muslim and they still had the tenacity to accuse the Yorubas of voting a Fulani? Sometimes I just sit back and studies how a people can be double faced and unstable.

Now back to what the OP posted, the Hausa-Fulani guys understood the hate between the SW and SE, and as long as this persists, they will keep dominating. The earlier we all come back to the table and stop accusing each other of what we are both guilty of and try to forge a path together, the north will maintain dominance. That’s the principle of divide and rule and it is just common sense.

East are not joining anything with west.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by goodnessme1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iblad0994:

Bro it’s seems you are not getting the point. To be honest and in all sincerity I think the Igbos deserve the presidency in 2023. But can you ask yourself what exactly the Igbos benefited from PDP since 1999?

We are in a democracy and currently in Nigeria we have a two party system of APC and PDP. In the PDP the Igbos have a better chance of being the president provided they can vie for the post, but looking at situations now, they are even scared of vieing for the PDP slot because they have burnt too many bridges and are afraid to fail? Why should the almighty brave Igbos fear to come out as a president under PDP and the coward Yorubas are projecting themselves already for APC.

That is where the burning of national bridge comes into place, I don’t believe the Igbos are not united as people say, infact the Igbos are the most united tribe in Nigeria just that their unity lacks direction coz they unite in hate and could not see the bigger picture.

Even in 2011, when the Southwest was majorly ACN, Tinubu collected money From Ribadu then, but Southwest state gave PDP a win except Osun state. That is how a tribe plays politics. You do not demonize a whole party by propaganda and expect love when all you do is share hate.

Not that the Yorubas ain’t united, but they have mastered the game of politics where they don’t put all eggs in one basket, check the 2019 election to see how the Yorubas reason, it’s almost 45% for Atiku even with an Obi vice on the ballot.

Igbos should not be afraid to contest, the first step is to bring someone out in PDP, even if you will fail at least you should try.

I do wish you guys can be president and at least maybe we can all live in unison again and stop this constant attack on ourselves. We should be angry with the north and not SE and SW argument all the time.
what unite you yorubas?

You yorubas always accuse others of hate,but you people are epitome of hate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by selemempe: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

The only way to unite the south is for south west to pick and igbo candidate and support

Anything other than that its just story
u impress me these days. I remember hw pro buhari you were b4...lol
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
what unite you yorubas?

You yorubas always accuse others of hate,but you people are epitome of hate.
Even the worst enemies of the Yorubas will disagree with you. We have learnt the art of living in coexistence with anybody irrespective of tribe and religion.

I did not say we don’t hate, of course we do retaliate against people that show hate to us.

I’m not here to defend any tribe Caz every tribe got their own wrongdoings but what I just want to correct is the notion that Yoruba betrayed the south. That is an irresponsible statement that you guys have been passing down to each other in bedroom gist wherein history has shown that you guys form alliance with the northerners more than the Yorubas.

We just did what you’ve been doing once, just once and and ya’ll started shouting Fulani slave , Fulani this. Haba at least even if you want to vent your anger there should at least be divergent views and critical thinking and not just voicing out the same rubbish without trying to think at least for once.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
selemempe:
u impress me these days. I remember hw pro buhari you were b4...lol

Once I see truth I say it
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by selemempe: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

Once I see truth I say it
me too...i voted buhari in 2015 too...but i guess i saw the truth earlier than u
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by goodnessme1(f): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iblad0994:

Even the worst enemies of the Yorubas will disagree with you. We have learnt the art of living in coexistence with anybody irrespective of tribe and religion.

I did not say we don’t hate, of course we do retaliate against people that show hate to us.

I’m not here to defend any tribe Caz every tribe got their own wrongdoings but what I just want to correct is the notion that Yoruba betrayed the south. That is an irresponsible statement that you guys have been passing down to each other in bedroom gist wherein history has shown that you guys form alliance with the northerners more than the Yorubas.

We just did what you’ve been doing once, just once and and ya’ll started shouting Fulani slave , Fulani this. Haba at least even if you want to vent your anger there should at least be divergent views and critical thinking and not just voicing out the same rubbish without trying to think at least for once.
spare me your gospel.

The lies you people propagate when your people are in control of nigeria media can no longer stand,thanks to internet.

All you people do is to paint others black while marketing yourself as good,

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
spare me your gospel.

The lies you people propagate when your people are in control of nigeria media can no longer stand,thanks to internet.

All you people do is to paint others black while marketing yourself as good,
Here you go again with the same jargons ya’ll learn to regurgitate every time. What do you mean by Nigerian media controlled by Yorubas?? Ya’ll come everytime with your claim that you’re above other tribes but choose to push the claim of the coward Yorubas dominating the media. Can you list the Yoruba media for me so I can know how exactly we control the media and dish news out to the populace.

You are all programmed thesame way, the same choice of words, the same hate, the same brain such that I can decode who you are even from the first line.

Let me tell you the usual phrase you always push:
Yoruba media
Fulani slaves
Back stabbers
Betrayers

But I have asked the same question on and on and even your kinsmen on the first page could not give a clear answer as to why you accuse the Yorubas of the same thing you’ve been doing on and on.

Now come with a different and customized reply if you want me to dignify you with a reply and not just the same programmed words ya’ll regurgitate like a robot

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by goodnessme1(f): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iblad0994:

Here you go again with the same jargons ya’ll learn to regurgitate every time. What do you mean by Nigerian media controlled by Yorubas?? Ya’ll come everytime with your claim that you’re above other tribes but choose to push the claim of the coward Yorubas dominating the media. Can you list the Yoruba media for me so I can know how exactly we control the media and dish news out to the populace.

You are all programmed thesame way, the same choice of words, the same hate, the same brain such that I can decode who you are even from the first line.

Let me tell you the usual phrase you always push:
Yoruba media
Fulani slaves
Back stabbers
Betrayers

But I have asked the same question on and on and even your kinsmen on the first page could not give a clear answer as to why you accuse the Yorubas of the same thing you’ve been doing on and on.

Now come with a different and customized reply if you want me to dignify you with a reply and not just the same programmed words ya’ll regurgitate like a robot
I dont even need more reply from a hypocrite.

You said igbos are united in hate,maybe you yorubas are united in LOVE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
goodnessme1:
I dont even need more reply from a hypocrite.

You said igbos are united in hate,maybe you yorubas are united in LOVE.

Ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by SarkinYarki: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
lx3as:

The Hausa/Fulani people are very wise in their own understanding. Their belief is that we can never unite down South because we'll keep blaming ourselves for the past and present. They mock us as we taunt ourselves everyday. We should summon great courage to forgive, forget the past and forge on to achieve our true independence through federalism, confederate or separate nations. Igbos had tried to leave and fought for over 30 months but still in the same position, the West is troubled by attacks by herdsmen in the bush and roads these days, we can't compare Niger Delta development with other oil producing areas of the world. These are few reasons we must come together once and for all, fight together and shame our common enemy. However, our politicians and some youths are our albatrosses. While some are very very selfish, some are already campaigning for another northerner after Buhari.

The northern men believe they will continue to use polygamous set up to increase their populations while we control our births down South. I don't subscribe to denying any part or group the opportunity to rule this nation, since she belongs to all of us. We can't just continue in this stupid democracy. One day we will wake up in the South and call a spade a spade! We should start by stop laying emphasis on ethinicity or religion and other unhealthy competitions. He was even saying someone's ChrisMus!

Just Sha know that No Yoruba man Christian, Muslim or ChrisMus will smell that seat in 2023 , all south east vote is for a Northerner of their choice ..
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Just Sha know that No Yoruba man Christian, Muslim or ChrisMus will smell that seat in 2023 , all south east vote is for a Northerner of their choice ..
Lol, who told you the Yorubas need your votes, we’ve done it before and we are still gonna do it again without you guys. So muster all the strength you can and forge an alliance with the North to stop the almighty Yorubas.

No matter how you try, it does not stop the fact that the other tribes moved on already and they all know how to neutralize your votes. Either Muslim, Christian or Ifa, a Yoruba man will emerge eventually and you’ll continue to shout Biafra or death until ya’ll know no man is an island

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by SarkinYarki: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2019
Iblad0994:

Lol, who told you the Yorubas need your votes, ijaw slaves

You need South South South East and North vote and you will not get it you wicked people that supported wicked Buhari
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You need South South South East and North vote and you will not get it you wicked people that supported wicked Buhari

Like I said, we do not need the southeast vote to become the president, you’ve been relegated to second class citizens and ya’ll afraid to even come up to vie for PDP presidency. Ojukwu will be sad if he were to be alive to see the coward you guys have turned out to be.

Cry to the Fulanis to save you in 2023, it’s none of my concern.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by SarkinYarki: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2019
Iblad0994:

Like I said, we do not need the southeast vote to become the president, you’ve been relegated to second class citizens and ya’ll afraid to even come up to vie for PDP presidency. Ojukwu will be sad if he were to be alive to see the coward you guys have turned out to be.

Cry to the Fulanis to save you in 2023, it’s none of my concern.

Let us see whether your miserable SW votes alone can make Yoruba president in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Let us see whether your miserable SW votes alone can make Yoruba president in 2023
Like I said, it’s none of your concern with your pull him Down syndrome. You don’t count, and recent happenings has shown that whoever you support loses, so we do NOT need your support.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

Igbos have not burnt any bridge ,nither south west and south east can be president without the backing of the other north knows that

The igbo can get pdp ticket while west get apc ticket ...north would just form a new party and take it ...either way north wins

The truth is south west and there leaders dont care about southern unity ...when PDP take over in 2023 then igbos wont make same mistake apc south west did

We would extand hands to them ,give them positions unite the south then contest when the time is right

Stop being stupid. Nobody can just form a political party and win presidency few days to the election. Even as popular as Buhari was in the north, he contested 4 times until he formed alliance with Tinubu before winning.

The only way for Igbo president in 2023 is by winning the pdp ticket which you have heavily invested in. While sw gets the apc ticket. But you can give your portion to the north, while it would be counted as your turn, we are not afraid of contests.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
Dont mind the f00l,for his hypocrite mind we from south south will vote a yoruba man after hating and betraying GEJ.and calling us
so many names.

“We south south” lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolboij:

Stop being stupid. Nobody can just form a political party and win presidency few days to the election. Even as popular as Buhari was in the north, he contested 4 times until he formed alliance with Tinubu before winning.

The only way for Igbo president in 2023 is by winning the pdp ticket which you have heavily invested in. While sw gets the apc ticket. But you can give your portion to the north, while it would be counted as your turn, we are not afraid of contests.
How many votes did buhari get with cpc in 2011 ....imagine if southern votes for jonathan was shared say 60:40 between two party
Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by goodnessme1(f): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolboij:

“We south south” lol.
you boy why quoting me UP and down.
Face front

Re: 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, by SarkinYarki: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
Dont mind the f00l,for his hypocrite mind we from south south will vote a yoruba man after hating and betraying GEJ.and calling us
so many names.

They think they are smart , after leading Nigeria to the worst President ever Buhari just because of they want their son to be president now they are trying to unite the south to vote them but they have failed ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption Is Nigeria’s War, Says Salisu Shehu / Dogora, Timi Frank, Oshodin, Hushpuppi Spotted At Dino Malaye's Birthday Party / The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.