Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (2482 Views)

which is best for me? Samsung A30, Infinix S4, Camon 11 Pro, Y9 vs Redmi Note 7 / Between Samsung A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is Better? / My Samsung A30 Just Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Larrycool1234(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Honestly am so confuse right now, been surfing d net all day to know the specs of each.... Tech gurus in the house , which do you suggest and why....
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samsung A30 obviously

You get the full package

Super Amoled Screen
Long lasting Battery
Fast Processor
Fantastic Camera ( some crew will come and say their camera is way better. But it has always been a fact that Samsungs 13mp Camera will bring better images than their 32mp camera)
Sleek Phone
Brand Name that allows for ease of resale and hype.

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by donaldking10: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
definitely A30.
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Beth2000: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
A30
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by NicestDude: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by longestwai: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
what do you think about the new tecno pouvoir 3
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Freelancerx: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
this camera and the battery is on another level. very great
longestwai:
what do you think about the new tecno pouvoir 3
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
I said get the full package

Samsung as a whole is at the top of the list of smartphones

Every important feature should be present in a smartphone.

Quality and Brand name is what people look out for in Nigeria. That's why some people prefer to spend 100k on a second hand iPhone or Samsung than getting a brand new latest technology transition or Chinese phone.

Unlike iPhone,Samsung has considered the low budgeters who will like to get quality and good brand below 100k.

If at all anybody wants to compare chips go and fo it with Samsungs flagships. Let it be Flagship to Flagship devices
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by seanwilliam(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
go for a30 for the following reasons.. . 1. beta display (amoled screen) 2. brand recognition 3. beta resales value 4. easy repairs 5. ease of selling
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by ikennamadu1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guy no go buy Samsung weh u go use 80k work 60k phone ooooo

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by yasolan(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2019
ikennamadu1:
Guy no go buy Samsung weh u go use 80k work 60k phone ooooo
Lol
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
KngGezy:
I said get the full package

Samsung as a whole is at the top of the list of smartphones

Every important feature should be present in a smartphone.

Quality and Brand name is what people look out for in Nigeria. That's why some people prefer to spend 100k on a second hand iPhone or Samsung than getting a brand new latest technology transition or Chinese phone.

Unlike iPhone,Samsung has considered the low budgeters who will like to get quality and good brand below 100k.

If at all anybody wants to compare chips go and fo it with Samsungs flagships. Let it be Flagship to Flagship devices
What kind of reasoning makes you to say IF anybody wants to compare Chipsets they should compare Flagships?

Are the RN7 and Galaxy A30 Flagships?

Why should you leave out a comparison of their Chipsets,

Which is an IMPORTANT Pro of a device and start comparing that of unrelated Flagships?

And that's after claiming that the A30 has fast Processor?

Seems to me you are speaking from both sides of your mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Larrycool1234:
Honestly am so confuse right now, been surfing d net all day to know the specs of each.... Tech gurus in the house , which do you suggest and why....
Both phones have their Pros and Cons..

The A30 has AMOLED,brand recognition and ease of resale going for it.

The RN7 has better Processor,better GPU,better built quality,better battery,better audio quality,better video stabilization and longer software support going for it.

If you must have AMOLED and brand hype then go for A30 but if you want the faster and more rounded device,then the RN7 is your best option..

4 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Larrycool1234(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Forgot to inform you guys, I finally settled for the hauwei y9 2019.... The phone has been fairly OK.
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Larrycool1234:
Forgot to inform you guys, I finally settled for the hauwei y9 2019.... The phone has been fairly OK.
fairly ok lol...the redmi note 7 you'd have enjoyed...
I laugh when people say Samsung has resale value...lol...even infinix has better resale value than Samsung smh...
Buy phone for 250k and sell for 80k and that is resale value to some People lol

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:
fairly ok lol...the redmi note 7 you'd have enjoyed...
I laugh when people say Samsung has resale value...lol...even infinix has better resale value than Samsung smh...
Buy phone for 250k and sell for 80k and that is resale value to some People lol

You should ask the person the year he or she bought it, you don't expect to sell at the same price you bought it unless the person you're selling to is desperate or a mumu who hasn't use a phone or knows what is going on in the phone world.
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

You should ask the person the year he or she bought it, you don't expect to sell at the same price you bought it unless the person you're selling to is desperate or a mumu who hasn't use a phone or knows what is going on in the phone world.
it's not about mumu...if u buy and iPhone or one plus for that price you'd sell it at least 150k next 2 years
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by udemzyudex(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Baddestguyp:
it's not about mumu...if u buy and iPhone or one plus for that price you'd sell it at least 150k next 2 years

At the same price you bought it?
Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

At the same price you bought it?
if you buy an iPhone or OnePlus for 250k...next 2 years u can sell for 150k...as long as it's in good condition...

But Samsung? You will beg to sell 70k

1 Like

Re: Samsung A30 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by ddjay: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Larrycool1234:
See jamb question, oga its not easy to get an A in this your question, failure is eminent. For me my only problem is the hybrid sim of rn7, everything else is okay, but this might not be a problem to other people. Rn7 and a30 is like jellof rice and fried rice, everybody likes to eat the two whether together or separately

(1) (Reply)

New Blackberry Bold 2 9700 For Sale / Best Mobile Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Glo Monthly Subscription Now 1000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.