Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Anti Ruga Protests??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ruga Protests??? (1368 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
pls when is ruga protest ? just like the cozy protests. i want to be first in line. what shall it profit a man that after provesting about coza. to find that your village home or town has been turned to a ruga settlement ? while you were there protesting against the cozy pastor. he who has no sin should be the first to cast a stone, the bible says. how many of those protesting did not lay with a woman/girl in the same or similar circumstance in this "bukola" dakolo story ? (even i included)did you even notice that some people spell her name as bukola? even reputed media outfits ? i even saw where the name was written as " busola saraki" can you imagine sometimes we even saw hired protesters who did not even know what they were protesting against i do not support rapist. but what is dss doing at his home? christians the bible says " tell it not in gath, and publish it not on the streets of ashkelon" we all saw from time to time where muslim cleric rape girls who protested non yet a muslim is out protesting now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
A muslim is out there protesting against a christian against the church with christians cheering her on ? my word, you she is with you ? no she is just mocking us. did we miss out the news where a soldier replied burutai from the battle field ? when will we give apc a "technical" protest for "technically" lying to us that terrorist have been technically defeated? what if this said lady was bought , yes bought as we have seen in the past? suleiman/otobo is still fresh with us. yes this lady may be bought every man or woman have a price. they can do it especially this government that were sometimes ago famed for throwing a looters list each time they were found wanting ? yes how come this came up on the eve of ruga settlements and vigilantee for herdsmen? pls and pls do not be quick to tag me ipobist as my name may suggest, pls read in between these events and see for yourself. these are my own opinion. you are still free to hold your own opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
as we speak, chibok girls is now a forgotten issue. and so what about the single dapchi girl left in captivity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by mightyhaze: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
all join. both protests are welcome and encouraged.. Even if one is more urgent,imperative and necessary for our survival,the other is still not a bad idea.. with every fibre in my body,i hate rape... the only thing i hate more than a rapist is a terrorist!

4 Likes

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Most Nigerians are cursed, don't waste your breath.

RUGA and jihad is almost upon them and the spineless yoots are busy protesting over unsubstantiated allegation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by babyfaceafrica: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
politicians have been raping Nigerians for a long time..no protest!!..but a lady accuses a pastor of rape...they carry placards... yeye people!!..pastor biodun should not worry by the time buhari appoints ministers and BBN starts...his case will be forgotten..typical Nigerians..hypocrites!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by Daewang: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
My brother like Obasanjo said Nigerians are like the ostrich that buries it's head in the sand. Instead of them to focus on the real issue that will affect liberty and security (RUGA) they are busy focused on trivialities. If there is an allegation of rape the Court is always there. It is time to focus on the coming conflict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by seunmsg(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
kanubiafra:
pls when is ruga protest ? just like the cozy protests. i want to be first in line. what shall it profit a man that after provesting about coza. to find that your village home or town has been turned to a ruga settlement ? while you were there protesting against the cozy pastor. he who has no sin should be the first to cast a stone, the bible says. how many of those protesting did not lay with a woman/girl in the same or similar circumstance in this "bukola" dakolo story ? (even i included)did you even notice that some people spell her name as bukola? even reputed media outfits ? i even saw where the name was written as " busola saraki" can you imagine sometimes we even saw hired protesters who did not even know what they were protesting against i do not support rapist. but what is dss doing at his home? christians the bible says " tell it not in gath, and publish it not on the streets of ashkelon" we all saw from time to time where muslim cleric rape girls who protested non yet a muslim is out protesting now

And who is stopping you from protesting? If you feel the urge to protest against RUGA or any government policy for that matter, kindly go ahead and do so. Those protesting against the rapist COZA pastor didn’t seek your consent before protesting. You can’t dictate to people how to go about protesting. Chose a worthy cause and invite people of like minds to support you instead of trying to bully others who have taken a stand against rape.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
seunmsg:

And who is stopping you from protesting? If you feel the urge to protest against RUGA or any government policy for that matter, do so. Those protesting against the rapist COZA pastor didn’t seek your consent before protesting. You can’t dictate to people how to go about protesting. Chose a worthy cause and invite people of like minds to support you instead of trying to bully others who have taken a stand against rape.
well standing against rape is not the issue here mr seun , who likes rape/rapist anyway? no one does but the issue is all about how hypocrite we can become. just last week there was one of your own cleric who raped i minor of about 6years old where was that your freewill to protes ? the man was an imam. and did not deny it. now in this alleged rape case you blow it out of prop. no one is bullying anyone into any protest but you should not be selective. whats sauce for the geese should be sauce for the gander. as at now its still an allegation

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
kanubiafra:
well standing against rape is not the issue here mr seun , who likes rape/rapist anyway? no one does but the issue is all about how hypocrite we can become. just last week there was one of your own cleric who raped i minor of about 6years old where was that your freewill to protes ? the man was an imam. and did not deny it. now in this alleged rape case you blow it out of prop. no one is bullying anyone into any protest but you should not be selective. whats sauce for the geese should be sauce for the gander. as at now its still an allegation
Imam ko undecided...are you new on nairaland,for every of such sexual crimes involving imams,we have like ten involving pastors.The only reason why this is popular is simply because it involves both popular persons.
Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
mightyhaze:
all join. both protests are welcome and encouraged.. Even if one is more urgent,imperative and necessary for our survival,the other is still not a bad idea.. with every fibre in my body,i hate rape... the only thing i hate more than a rapist is a terrorist!
we all hate rapists and terrorist. but how about hypocrites? in the end we remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends - martin luther. all these noble protesters who become silent when their voice is really needed

1 Like

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
See as NO MOD will find this as a well intended topic for front page. Change the Topic to Protest Anti-COZA protest and it will hit FP immediately.

Anyone who makes his duty on Sunday morning to carry placard to COZA instead of heading to his church service is an anti-Christ!

1 Like

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Imam ko undecided...are you new on nairaland,for every of such sexual crimes involving imams,we have like ten involving pastors.The only reason why this is popular is simply because it involves both popular persons.
so when will you now protest against your own imams and leave our pastors to us pls

1 Like

Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
kanubiafra:
so when will you now protest against your own imams and leave our pastors to us pls
Did I say I'm Muslim undecided and are Muslims the ones protesting against him
Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by seunmsg(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
kanubiafra:

Who stopped you from protesting against the cleric? Start the protest and people like me will come out to support you. Apart from the fact that rape is a criminal offense, it is dehumanizing and always leave the victim an emotional wreck. We must condemn the act irrespective of the religion of the rapist. I’m not a Muslim by the way.
Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

What's your business with Pastor and his ex member as a fantastical Muslim?
Have your Muslims peeps ever protested the uncountable imams n alfa n ustaz that religiously follow the footsteps of your prophet Muhammad who is known serial Rapppist... ? Leave Christians alone to resolve their matter and face your headslamming bznex

My fantastical Christian brother, rape is rape irresistible of who is involved. We must stand together to condemn the dehumanizing act. The next victim may be someone very dear to me or you. We don’t have to wait till we know the victim personally before taking a stand. I’m not a Muslim by the way.
Re: Anti Ruga Protests??? by kanubiafra: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
seunmsg:

Who stopped you from protesting against the cleric? Start the protest and people like me will come out to support you. Apart from the fact that rape is a criminal offense, it is dehumanizing and always leave the victim an emotional wreck. We must condemn the act irrespective of the religion of the rapist. I’m not a Muslim by the way.
to make it more bad the government of the day has reacted to the coza issue, through lauretta onochie that dss should arrest him and right now they are there. so whats the government got to do with it ? on who's order is dss there ? is it not a shame that the executive sends the dss on civil issue, there has so far been no due process and already the dss is at his home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aisha To Buhari On Revolutionnow: Sowore Called Is Imminent In Nigeria / Crisis Looms In Pdp: Wike, Atiku Fight For Control / Buhari Sacks NBET Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.