Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program (822 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by kidap: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA Founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo has canceled “7 Days of Glory”. A program that holds every first week of January and every first week of July.

He stated the reason why he canceled the program during service today saying...

“I am relating with all my mentors, be that as it may as what is going on. We are going to have prayers for everyone who wants prayer but we are not going to have 7 days of glory. We don't want to put our guests speakers go through security checks” - Biodun Fatoyinbo

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/30/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-gives-reason-on-why-he-cancel-his-yearly-program/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by itspzpics(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok we hear... But can we use dis energy against our wicked politician
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by Nollyzonenews: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm because of security not even because of the Rape Allegation

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by missimelda01(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Or your guest speakers don't want to be associated with a RAPIST, tell us another lie angry

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by Yuceeluv(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
I shall not take sides in this matter... No I shall not. With the things I have seen happen in this life, I shall not.
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by Oooops: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Heheheh
Re: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Gives Reason On Why He Cancel His Yearly Program by NobleAngell(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Its only wise for them to put the programme on hold for now. You can't hold such programme amidst such serious scandal. The truth is, if i happen to be in that congregation, i wont take anything he says seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Shares Picture Of Her New Born Baby / See What MR P's SON Did To Ronaldo's SON In Football Challenge / "If Not For The Law, I Would Have Shot My Father" - Small-sized Actor, Yaw Dabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.