Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle (528 Views)

Please Help I Need A Job I Don't Like Staying Idle. / Why It’s Better To Be A Contract Staff Rather Than Staying Idle At Home / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders Please Someone Should Help Me with a ligitimate job i am ready to relocate to any where i am undergraduate i need a job to enable me further my education i am tired of staying idle please someone should help me out no matter the nature of the job i am willing to work
Re: I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle by ASPIREX: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
HOLYNICEGUY:
Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders Please Someone Should Help Me with a ligitimate job i am ready to relocate to any where i am undergraduate i need a job to enable me further my education i am tired of staying idle please someone should help me out no matter the nature of the job i am willing to work

Where is your location and what can you do?

You need to provide essential leads.
Re: I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle by Kaceman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Download telegram check for best punter nation
Re: I Need A Job To Keep Me Busy I Am Tired Of Staying Idle by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
ASPIREX:

Where is your location and what can you do?

You need to provide essential leads.
I am in cross river state i am a computer litreat i can do any work as long as it is ligitimate thanks here my contact 08164244067

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Receive This Msg / Vacancy / Who Is Yet To See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.