Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale (74573 Views)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by bizhop01: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Forget that thing. Biodun is guilty
Unfortunately his past caught up with him
He is VERY VERY VERY GUILTY
Blind Blamer, you also guilty of raping a young girl some years ago,
i know you very well, do you want me to open your file here in nairaland along with mouth watering prove?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by GRACEGLORY: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
EmagNig:
Amidst the on-going controversy trailing COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, a media practitioner, Aliu Bolakale has claimed the embattled cleric was a cultist at the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN.

In a post he updated on his social media page @mrrsmartt on Twitter, Aliu mentioned that Fatoyinbo was allegedly rusticated from the University when he was in 300 level over his alleged involvement in cult activities.

He then claimed that the pastor was studying Economics at the school before he was rusticated

https://lailasnews.com/biodun-fatoyinbo-was-a-cultist-at-unilorin-aliu-bolakale/

So, gaddmn what!!!!!!!!!

See who without past nor sin casting a stone angry
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Concepcion9ja(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
How does this concern the rape issue, it is obvious this guys have a grudge against him, some people were involved in cultism years back but they are no longer in it, when people accuse someone on a case you focus on the case you don't go round talking gibberish that does not help.
Antecedent they call it.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by LyfeJennings(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
bizhop01:

Blind Blamer, you also guilty of raping a young girl some years ago,
i know you very well, do you want me to open your file here in nairaland along with mouth watering prove?

Lol
I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FORCEFULLY HAD SEX WITH ANYONE. INFACT, ALL MY LIFE IVE PAID FOR SEX MORE THAN I PAID FOR MEAL.
I stand on what I said
BIODUN IS GUILTY OF THAT CRIME
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by LyfeJennings(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Because you say it so emphatically by repeating very does not make it true.

That one self dey Sha but Busola has more to loose if she lying
I mean not like she needs came or money. Alaye, let's call a spade a spade. That guy is guilty but I pity am Sha

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by GoldHorse(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
What if he is a repentant terrorist, militant, etc? Please face the case at hand jo!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by lielbree: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Are you Omnipotent? Abeg show us video evidence of the actual act or forever remain silent grin

Let us base our response/comment on fact, as people in the western world make money from allegation and comments without fact.

I'm not saying you are not correct or that you are right but the truth will definitely come out very soon.

So in your head rape can only be proved with video evidence? How incredibly stupid can a person be?

The law is certain. It says CORROBORATION! that is witness testimony of at least 2.

As of yesterday 30 young girl have given their statement against the rapist.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by bizhop01: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lol
I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE FORCEFULLY HAD SEX WITH ANYONE. INFACT, ALL MY LIFE IVE PAID FOR SEX MORE THAN I PAID FOR MEAL.
I stand on what I said
BIODUN IS GUILTY OF THAT CRIME
Biodun is guilty because you were eye witnessed.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by homirefacuny(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Character

It is important to establish that he is a person of questionable character if you want to establish that he is capable of something like rape.

You have no idea how courts work, hence this question. Too many clueless people have opinions on this free internet

Exactly!
Character is the absolute word. That’s why I am very particular about that word in my daily dealings with people. I have a lot at stake. Cant allow my future to be smeared. Once a person hears that you are accused of something, what comes out of their mouth first.
Yes he can do it.
No, he can’t do it.

They are both different!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Vince244: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Moses and Paul were murderers.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
He is now a burn again Christian grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by ashantitope: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
How does this concern the rape issue, it is obvious this guys have a grudge against him, some people were involved in cultism years back but they are no longer in it, when people accuse someone on a case you focus on the case you don't go round talking gibberish that does not help.

I thought am the only one who is thinking this guy is somehow have issue with this pastor because he's saying something different here who ask you about his past we are talking about rape you are telling is history here but this man he's in big mess is like man have offend alot of people before but I just believe if he's Innocent he will not be punish for wrong
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by samtol4(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
ewaju1:
In need of direct foreign used laptops with 100% warranty?

Contact us to make your order now
How much is the laptop
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by hardeegoon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Smh
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by EagleNest(m): 12:45am On Jul 01, 2019
TheMainMan:
everyone just wants to react

im not sure if it was unilorin he attended but he has never denied he was once a cultist

from what i heard he could have bn killed with other cultists but he was saved because he was sent to buy cigarette

people need to rest and let this matter go to court

even the accuser haven't said anything since... nigerians are so easy to play

Don't see it that way. All these information builds up to knowledge of who he was, and what he has done or capable of. He may have reconciled with God but he has not restituted to the victims, that's why all these accusations is coming up. Being transformed to be a pastor but still indulges in those old things means old habits seldom dies.

There are couple of these pastors that their lifestyles alone gives out about who they truly are, but who am I to judge
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by 27Pushing30: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Ese Walters has accused him and there are others who have accuses him as well.

Ese Walters never accused him of rape stop twisting story

She accused him of use n dump
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by 27Pushing30: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2019
safarigirl:

Character

It is important to establish that he is a person of questionable character if you want to establish that he is capable of something like rape.

You have no idea how courts work, hence this question. Too many clueless people have opinions on this free internet

Lol you can’t be a lawyer by profession I’m certain ... such ignorance !

Character can’t send anyone to jail ... in law you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he did something not HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH . Gosh
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Rotimi47: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2019
lielbree:

So in your head rape can only be proved with video evidence? How incredibly stupid can a person be?

The law is certain. It says CORROBORATION! that is witness testimony of at least 2.

As of yesterday 30 young girl have given their statement against the rapist.
Nitwit, is it that you are acting dumb and stupid or that you are playing dumb and stupid or that you are actually too dumb and stupid to know that you are a slowpoke?

Just asking because your comment shows that you have an IQ of minus Zero shocked

What happened to the allegations made against Neymar? Neymar would be in prison and would have coughed out huge amount of money to pay the lady that accused him of rapping her if didn't have a video recording of what actually happened between them!

Let me say you are so shallow minded that I wonder if your brain is in the right position or probably in your feet and you use it to only walk as you shoe?

How moronic can some one be to make the stupid comment that you made?

What medical evidence or medical evidence do you have to prove that he is a rapist? Without any concrete evidence tabled; it's their words against his!

Do you ever think of the countless allegations that fly around everyday and most of them are false after thorough investigation?

Some little boys and girls who know next to nothing and who won't cross check facts but simply jump into conclusion and make silly comments because they can't think and analyse with their brains but they are always quick to reason through their anus!!!!!!

Do tou know that 2Pac was accused of rape and he went to prison because people believed the lady who claim she was raped, even when the medical test couldn't show any forceful entry nor find Pac's sperm inside her.

This same lady was interviewed and asked simple and direct questions about the cloth she was wearing that day, those who were present when tge rape took place and how it happened but alas! She was saying one thing after the other and was contradicting her statements and her body action showed she lied. But the harm have been so to 2pac and it cant be reversed because people see him as a thug and as such he is capable of doing what he is accused of.

She even said she climbed ontop of him to have sex with him in the presence of his friends!!!!!!

The not too long case of rape allegation against Pastor Suleiman comes to mind; most of you castigated him, abused him in ways so inhuman till he got the Police involved and alas! The lady apologised and confessed to that she lied. Even after this, some folks like you were still saying she was paid off while others said she was intimidated!!!! Oh my GOD!

Let me ask tou? Is it because the allegations were made by women or ladies that make them true? What happened to Men that were sexually assaulted or harassed when the were kids or those when growing up or others that were sexually harassed by their female bosses?

I need not say more but try to get a real reflection. That if you understand what being human is.

Humans are capable of almost everything but you only have to check and double check to get the facts and with the facts and evidence the truth is revealed.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by MarieSucre(f): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Ighoga898:

Madam shut the fvck up..

When I finally become the president of this nation you are free to dig up dirt on me

Why are you becoming emotional. I no dey worry. People like you dey always use their long mouth dey I implicate themselves. Continue! Dem no dey tell person.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
27Pushing30:

Lol you can’t be a lawyer by profession I’m certain ... such ignorance !

Character can’t send anyone to jail ... in law you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he did something not HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH . Gosh
you don't have sense.

Do you know what character evidence is? Do you know how a case is heard in court? Did I say character is enough to convict him or did you not do basic comprehension in school? I am talking about factors that come into play in order to be convicted, and yes, if you can prove that a person has flawed character, the court will consider that in their judgment.

I am not responsible for your inability to read and understand. Come and collect my law degree from me now, illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

Why are you becoming emotional. I no dey worry. People like you dey always use their long mouth dey I implicate themselves. Continue! Dem no dey tell person.
Please don't mention me and emotions in the same sentence... I'd leave that to you ladies
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by desiredhome: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheMainMan:
everyone just wants to react

im not sure if it was unilorin he attended but he has never denied he was once a cultist

from what i heard he could have bn killed with other cultists but he was saved because he was sent to buy cigarette

people need to rest and let this matter go to court

even the accuser haven't said anything since... nigerians are so easy to play
I wonder how people see ordinary man as their God, gullible people who can't reason with their brain
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by MarieSucre(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ighoga898:

Please don't mention me and emotions in the same sentence... I'd leave that to you ladies

Oh men don't have emotions. It's like some of y'all didn't really go to school. Let me educate you, Anger is an emotion.

Go and be ignorant no more.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by lielbree: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rotimi47:
Nitwit, is it that you are acting dumb and stupid or that you are playing dumb and stupid or that you are actually too dumb and stupid to know that you are a slowpoke?

Just asking because your comment shows that you have an IQ of minus Zero shocked

What happened to the allegations made against Neymar? Neymar would be in prison and would have coughed out huge amount of money to pay the lady that accused him of rapping her if didn't have a video recording of what actually happened between them!

Let me say you are so shallow minded that I wonder if your brain is in the right position or probably in your feet and you use it to only walk as you shoe?

How moronic can some one be to make the stupid comment that you made?

What medical evidence or medical evidence do you have to prove that he is a rapist? Without any concrete evidence tabled; it's their words against his!

Do you ever think of the countless allegations that fly around everyday and most of them are false after thorough investigation?

Some little boys and girls who know next to nothing and who won't cross check facts but simply jump into conclusion and make silly comments because they can't think and analyse with their brains but they are always quick to reason through their anus!!!!!!

Do tou know that 2Pac was accused of rape and he went to prison because people believed the lady who claim she was raped, even when the medical test couldn't show any forceful entry nor find Pac's sperm inside her.

This same lady was interviewed and asked simple and direct questions about the cloth she was wearing that day, those who were present when tge rape took place and how it happened but alas! She was saying one thing after the other and was contradicting her statements and her body action showed she lied. But the harm have been so to 2pac and it cant be reversed because people see him as a thug and as such he is capable of doing what he is accused of.

She even said she climbed ontop of him to have sex with him in the presence of his friends!!!!!!

The not too long case of rape allegation against Pastor Suleiman comes to mind; most of you castigated him, abused him in ways so inhuman till he got the Police involved and alas! The lady apologised and confessed to that she lied. Even after this, some folks like you were still saying she was paid off while others said she was intimidated!!!! Oh my GOD!

Let me ask tou? Is it because the allegations were made by women or ladies that make them true? What happened to Men that were sexually assaulted or harassed when the were kids or those when growing up or others that were sexually harassed by their female bosses?

I need not say more but try to get a real reflection. That if you understand what being human is.

Humans are capable of almost everything but you only have to check and double check to get the facts and with the facts and evidence the truth is revealed.

Rape apologist your colleague has stepped down.

I can't waste my time reading your stupìd epistle to answer u. You are just a son of a whoŕe that's why u think is ok to rape. Idiot
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Rotimi47: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
lielbree:

I can't waste my time reading your stupìd epistle to answer u. You are just a son of a whoŕe that's why u think is ok to rape. Idiot
You're too dumb and stupid to read no wonder you reason through your stinking anus!

Nicompo ass licker without brain who think every rape allegation is true.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Rotimi47: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
lielbree:

You're Mother and all her female ancestors including those from your pathetic father's side are whores; No wonder your dad who is a side punk is your LovePeddler of a mum's manager.

Anyway; even you know that You're so useless and worthless that your stupid prostitute of a mother called you a nitwit. grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oh men don't have emotions. It's like some of y'all didn't really go to school. Let me educate you, Anger is an emotion.

Go and be ignorant no more.
Yes of course everyone has emotion but not everyone is emotional.. Shey you get where I'm coming from now?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Rotimi47: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
lielbree:

Ninnyhammer the child of a love peddler.

Ignoramus with dog poo for a brain; i await your silly comments, Since you don't know anything but believe that you know a lot with your Zero IQ level.

Try and put out something that make little meaning you BASTARD Dumbass child of an slowpoke Love peddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by booksrite001: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
rotimi47:
Ninnyhammer the child of a love peddler.Ignoramus with dog poo for a brain; i await your silly comments, Since you don't know anything but believe that you know a lot with your Zero IQ level. Try and put out something that make little meaning you BASTARD Dumbass child of an slowpoke Love peddler.

embarassed
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by 27Pushing30: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
safarigirl:
you don't have sense.

Do you know what character evidence is? Do you know how a case is heard in court? Did I say character is enough to convict him or did you not do basic comprehension in school? I am talking about factors that come into play in order to be convicted, and yes, if you can prove that a person has flawed character, the court will consider that in their judgment.

I am not responsible for your inability to read and understand. Come and collect my law degree from me now, illiterate

Madam please be quiet. You know nothing
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by Damod88: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerians are blinded by religion to the extent that they have lost rationality. It doesn't matter whether the man had repented and become a pastor, his past life is still very important in the rape investigation. You should remember that the court which will decide the case is a secular institution and not spiritual. If the investigation reveals that he was indeed a cultist, that might be a vital piece of evidence in the court of law. However, it might not actually be enough to prove that he is indeed guilty,in any case it constitutes a strong evidence against the pastor.

What Nigerians should understand is that court judgements are not based on emotions and metaphysical explanations. The modern court system , also called legal positivism, works on evidence. The court will not entertain any religious or spiritual claims which are not verifiable. In court there is not going to be a plea to the effect that because the pastor is now a man of God that his past cannot influence his current behaviour.The court works on evidence and strong arguments.

For those who are arguing that the past doesn't matter once a person has repented of it. Surely it might not matter in the spiritual world but it does matter in the secular world .If the past does not matter, then companies and organizations will not be asking the institutions their potential new recruits attended to attest to their characters. If not for our backwardness many of the criminals representing us today would not be representing us. In civilized societies potential leaders are screened before they are allowed to contest or serve in government or any organizations.Singapore even does psychological test to determine a person psychological ability for a particular task. But here in Nigeria anybody can become anything due to corruption and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale by cuteboy2: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
princechurchill:
The word Was summarize everything about his past life we are talking of rape allegation that is yet to be corroborated with a concrete evidence and we haven't seen any

What concrete evidence are you expecting from rape that happened over then years ago? Is it Video or blood stained pants? Do people set up secret video before they are rape? Guy, get real already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The First And Oldest Church In Nigeria Gets Record Certificate[pics] / Dwarf RCCG Pastor Dele Taiwo's Wedding Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.