Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army (794 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by GistNet: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
GistMore.com

The Nigerian Army on Sunday said soldiers seen at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja were not there to provide security or harass protesters
Army spokesperson Sagir Musa told PREMIUM TIMES the military is holding an inter-denominational service across the country today, and soldiers are expected to take part in the worship.

The comments followed a PREMIUM TIMES enquiry about why soldiers were present at an ongoing demonstration against Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA’s lead preacher now under fire for alleged rape.

At least four soldiers were seen carrying out cordon activities at the protest, which was organised and allegedly attended by women.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/rape-scandal-why-we-deployed-soldiers-to-coza-nigerian-army

Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by GistNet: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by GistNet: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
See excuse.

How come I no see any soldier for my church today?

Even when soldiers go for special church service they don't carry guns and station themselves at strategic point.

Una run leave una Base for boko haram come here con dey flex muscles. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by josephine123: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
I want to humbly use this medium to plead to the Abuja_COZA protesters to please branch the National Assembly as another case of rape is going on right now. They are raping us all and our consent is not there. Please before BBnaija will distract us again. Please lets fight these battles at once. #32.83bn as welcome package. #Say_no_to_rape. #istandwithrape victim #iamone #istandwithBusolatoo

1 Like

Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by auntysimbiat(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerian army is working
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:
See excuse.

How come I no see any soldier for my church today?

your church no get link. like my church. its normal. how many soldiers and politicians dey your church? and you are expecting a battallion there?
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:
I want to humbly use this medium to plead to the Abuja_COZA protesters to please branch the National Assembly as another case of rape is going on right now. They are raping us all and our consent is not there. Please before BBnaija will distract us again. Please lets fight these battles at once. #32.83bn as welcome package. #Say_no_to_rape. #istandwithrape victim #iamone #istandwithBusolatoo

They will do so after justice is done on this one. We have been continuously raped since British colonisation.
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

your church no get link. like my church. its normal. how many soldiers and politicians dey your church? and you are expecting a battallion there?
Lol! Kid

When armed forces go for special church services, the Catholic or Anglican church is what they use. And if they don't use these they use the ecumenical centre.
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

They will do so after justice is done on this one. We have been continuously raped since British colonisation.

why not before this one or together?
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
GistNet:
GistMore.com

The Nigerian Army on Sunday said soldiers seen at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) in Abuja were not there to provide security or harass protesters
Army spokesperson Sagir Musa told PREMIUM TIMES the military is holding an inter-denominational service across the country today, and soldiers are expected to take part in the worship.

The comments followed a PREMIUM TIMES enquiry about why soldiers were present at an ongoing demonstration against Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA’s lead preacher now under fire for alleged rape.

At least four soldiers were seen carrying out cordon activities at the protest, which was organised and allegedly attended by women.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/rape-scandal-why-we-deployed-soldiers-to-coza-nigerian-army

It is only in an illiterate nation like Nigeria that the military is used to provide security against protesters. Sorry, by the way my using the word "nation" and Nigeria in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

why not before this one or together?

One step at a time son! smiley
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

Lol! Kid

When armed forces go for special church services, the Catholic or Anglican church is what they use. And if they don't use these they use the ecumenical centre.

in this era of links and connections. all churches wan take the general offerings now. they chose the highest bidder.

Thats another raping behind the scene
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

One step at a time son! smiley

Money first or emotions first?

If we are all employed and no one is jobless, the only set of people that will remain in this case is Fatoyinbos and Dakolos not you and I
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

Money first or emotions first?

If we are all employed and no one is jobless, the only set of people that will remain in this case is Fatoyinbos and Dakolos not you and I

Do you know what a 'pilot project' means?
Check it out!

This one is a pilot protest, if it succeeds, the main one you seek will take place. wink
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

Do you know what a 'pilot project' means?
Check it out!

This one is a pilot protest, if it succeeds, the main one you seek will take place. wink

please define Pilot project for me when average Nigerian is in poverty and no pilot project as regard that.

pilot project for another rich person's business?
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

please define Pilot project for me when average Nigerian is in poverty and no pilot project as regard that.

pilot project for another rich person's business?

Hahaha! Oh my!
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

Hahaha! Oh my!

Oh my pastor as usual!! oh yourself
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

Oh my pastor as usual!! oh yourself

Omo na mental case o! shocked
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Odetokun3(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

Omo na mental case o! shocked

Start to dey craze
Re: Rape Scandal: Why We Deployed Soldiers To COZA — Nigerian Army by Daviddson(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shameless Nigerian Army and DSS who have collected millions of naira over night! This is a complete bastardization of the army. It's like a time would come when army would be deployed to stop protest by primary school pupils.

(1) (Reply)

“you Are Irresponsible If You Are Not Married At 35” — G.O / Should The Government Close Down Pastor Mrs. Veronica’s Church? Your Thoughts / I Don't Believe In Any Allah , I Don't Know How That Stuff Got To My Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.