Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well (2411 Views)

Unique Motors Nigeria Chairman, Prince Adebiyi Becomes Agbaakin Majeobaje Of Ib / Unique Motors Nigeria Chairman, Prince Adebiyi Becomes Agbaakin Majeobaje Of Ib / Arthur Eze Sets To Sell Off His Oil Rig; Plans To Relocate Operations To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well by enjoy9ja: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Prince Obieze Nestor the C.E.O of obieze oil & gas and obieze motors Nig Limited is a philanthropist who had his first company in Saudi Arabia �� in 2007,
in 2010 he open his second office in Qatar ��, in 2015 he came down to port harcourt rivers state Nigeria �� to invest in his country home.
39 years old philanthropist attended his primary and secondary school in all-saint primary and secondary school at rumuokwurusi port harcourt rivers state Nigeria �� he studied business and political science in university of akwa ibom Nigeria �� he also did his masters in Oxford university
Biologically Prince Obieze Nestor is from umuoboke Obile in Ohaji egbema L.G.A in Imo state, he is grandson of EZE okwuoha 1 of Ohaji kingdom and his parents name are Mr/mrs Nestor ibeawuchi okwuoha.
He had visited More than 15 countries around the world including U.S.A. Saudi Arabia �� Dubai Kuwait �� Qatar �� etc.
His head office is in Kuwait obieze oil & gas Nigeria limited. he had staffs that earn salaries over 8 countries in the world.
he was born in cherobim and seraphim church ⛪ still his church till date. he enjoy helping people around the world that’s my hubby… I have torch lives around the world including Nigeria �� politicians…

Re: C.e.o Obieze Oil & Gas & Obieze Motors Nigeria Limited Visited His Oil Well by obiekunie2: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
i wanted to even hail the young man until i saw the smoke on his skull!

the bloody idiot na muslim self - i guess thats why they gave him oil well!

with his smoked forehead!

see how him smoked forehead look so fake self!

i know its peeps like him obiano and okoroawusa that want to give lands to fulani killers in southeast just to please buhari!

philanthropist kii you there!

anumpama! angry

(1) (Reply)

[b] DAVO93...is the NMAT most heroic Nairalander 2013[/b] / Volunteers Needed At Internally Displaced Persons Camps / Floyd Mayweather Gets Giant Bodyguards – You Dare Not Near Me, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.