Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else (213 Views)

ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else by googi: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
The strategy of going on the offensive and confrontation failed to pay any dividend in the West. If anything, it has resulted in the loss of privileges and goodwill.

Why kontinu my broda and sis?
Re: If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else by stonemasonn: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
googi:

The strategy of going on the offensive and confrontation failed to pay any dividend in the West. If anything, it has resulted in the loss of privileges and goodwill.

Why kontinu my broda and sis?
Elaborate.
Re: If Confrontation Cost You Try Something Else by googi: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Search for ways to mend your past and get along with your hosts wherever you are

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Workers To Begin Nationwide Strike July 3 / Apc In Olamaboro Of Kogi State Adopts Direct Primary Ahead Of November Election / 15 Killed Following Israeli Striker In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.