Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Potential US Students Pay SEVIS I-901/I-20 Fees And Other Tips - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Potential US Students Pay SEVIS I-901/I-20 Fees And Other Tips (306 Views)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / How Students Pay ‘mercenaries’ To Write Final-year Projects / OAU Students Pay N90 For Accommodation Per Year ―vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potential US Students Pay SEVIS I-901/I-20 Fees And Other Tips by fikfik: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,

If you need to pay your SEVIS fee which has been recently increased to 350 USD (for F1) and having problems doing so, please let me know here.

It was pretty tough for me to get this done when I was going through it, so I decided to post the process here and offer a proxy payment service to whoever needs it.

Steps to get your i901 payment CONFIRMATION:

1. Send all required details to the school that has offered you admission and have them generate an SEVIS ID for you (they'll also DHL you your i20, but you dont need to wait for it, just request for the SEVIS ID and that can be used to do the rest while waiting for the i20 to arrive)

2. go to https://fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html and fill in the form. Choose your VISA type and enter your details. Get you SEVIS School code from google or the admissions correspondence. Note, Codes for F1 visa is different from those for P1 or J1. Likewise for graduate and undergaduate schools.

3. Once done with 3 above, generate the payment coupon. This is the only requirement to make payment.

4. If you want me to help you make payment, send this coupon to me kounzo@yahoo.com with any other details.

5. Once the amount is paid into my Access or GTB account (whichever's convenient), I will make the payment and you will recieve your payment reciept in your registered email address (as fillied in stpe 2) which you need to print and take with you to the embassy. The confirmation number is also required when scheduling an interview. Please give me 4-12 hours for this process.

Any questions PM or email me.

Good luck and I wish all prospects the best as you pursue your dreams.

Kunle

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University, Lagos 2019/2020 Diploma Form And Part-time Form/admission Form / Can You Solve This Question? / Basic Genomics (hands-on) Training For Graduate Students In Biological Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.