Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo (281 Views)

If Ur Husband Can Stay Outside 4 2 Hrs Drinkin U Hav Failed As A Wife, Man Says / My Husband Can Not Afford My Undies -- Woman Seeks Divorce / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo by arewagist: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wife of the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo has denied claims of her husband, Biodun Fatoyinbo, raping Busola Dakolo.
According to her, it is impossible for her husband to be a rapist.
Mrs. Fatoyinbo speaking during the church service on Sunday said “My husband is not a rapist. Even if he was an unbeliever, he would not be a rapist.”
Her husband, however, took the microphone from her before she could finish her speech, and said: “the elders are handling the matter.”
No sermon was delivered during the service that more at https://arewagists..com/2019/06/my-husband-can-never-rape-says-omodele.html
Re: My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo by thesicilian: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don't like the fact that no sermon was held in the church today. The church should not have allowed such unconfirmed allegations to disrupt their normal order of service.
Re: My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo by ahnie: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Everywhere has been cozarized grin grin grin grin

Awon pelvic Hunter!
Re: My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
thesicilian:
I don't like the fact that no sermon was held in the church today. The church should not have allowed such unconfirmed allegations to disrupt their normal order of service.

Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Healthy Organic Baby Food / Man Douses His Wife And Children With Acid After Divorce In Kaduna / Relationships Of The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.