Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

A Word Of Advise For Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Advise For Biodun Fatoyinbo (267 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Advise For Biodun Fatoyinbo by emkz: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Biodun Fatoyinbo, if you are reading this or any of your media team is reading, a word of advise.

But before then, you messed up big time. Yet, I sympathize with you, because if many people rise up against me, I am not sure how I can manage it.

The strategy you are using (hiring protesters) is not solid. It reminds me of the two million man march for General Abacha. I advocate prevention is more effective that cure. If you had good advisers, when Timi Dakolo started making noise a few weeks back, you ought to have negotiated with him. To keep quiet and pay whatever it would cost because the blow to your reputation would never die. This digital age is dangerous.

Secondly, leave the country NOW. Let this thing die with time. As a matter of urgency, hire a reputable PR company because your reputation is on a downward decline. Then get a lawyer, and negotiate a soft-landing with the authorities.

Beyond my professional intervention, my personal advise is that you should come out and make a broadcast. Tell the world that when you were younger, you messed up because you had a weakness for women's thighs. Apologize to Timi Dakolo's wife and other women you messed up, probably leaving them damaged. Then turn a new leaf. Whether you will be allowed to continue with your pastoral duties, that is left to your flock and to God.

You are in no obligation to take my advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COZA: Buhari’s Aide Urges Police To Investigate Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / One Mistake All Fallen Pastors Make / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Bright Morning Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.