Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently (898 Views)

I Have A Legit Site That Pays Every Hour For Serious Minded People / >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined / Serious Minded Please Come In!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello Folks.

This is me again. Many of us will be wondering why I keep coming back again and again. Well I am yet to get what I want and my goal.
I am one who persist, I don't give up.

Now the reason am here is simple and I won't bore you all with too many stories. I am a foodprenuer, a mixologist and a foodie by profession, passion and choice.
I have an ambition, a focus and a goal. But unfortunately due to my present financial situation,i am not able to achieve my goal.

That being said,I am using this medium and opportunity to call on anyone ( Entrepreneur, working class, Business person, angel investor etc) who can partner with me to run this venture together.

I want to set up a feasible, affordable and Food & Grill spot in the heart of Ibadan Nigeria. Fortunately, I am hard working, target driven, ambitious, experienced to get the jobs b done if properly empowered.

Trust me, you won't regret investing in me. Its much better than online scams, forex, MMM and ponzi schemes of all sorts. Here you get to see your moneys worth and how its working for you.
I can be reached via phone or whatsapp on 08027569011.

N.B: if you are going to waste my time, please don't bother reaching out. Namaste.

Thank you.
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by Guruindahouse(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is there any collateral?
honestpoju:
Hello Folks.

This is me again. Many of us will be wondering why I keep coming back again and again. Well I am yet to get what I want and my goal.
I am one who persist, I don't give up.

Now the reason am here is simple and I won't bore you all with too many stories. I am a foodprenuer, a mixologist and a foodie by profession, passion and choice.
I have an ambition, a focus and a goal. But unfortunately due to my present financial situation,i am not able to achieve my goal.

That being said,I am using this medium and opportunity to call on anyone ( Entrepreneur, working class, Business person, angel investor etc) who can partner with me to run this venture together.

I want to set up a feasible, affordable and Food & Grill spot in the heart of Ibadan Nigeria. Fortunately, I am hard working, target driven, ambitious, experienced to get the jobs b done if properly empowered.

Trust me, you won't regret investing in me. Its much better than online scams, forex, MMM and ponzi schemes of all sorts. Here you get to see your moneys worth and how its working for you.
I can be reached via phone or whatsapp on 08027569011.

N.B: if you are going to waste my time, please don't bother reaching out. Namaste.

Thank you.
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Is there any collateral?

No.
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by TAGf(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Is there any collateral?

I got a food processing business and need a loan or investment to purchase the machine and packaging wrappers. I have a collateral. please contact me on 08162448451. its a very viable concept .
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by Guruindahouse(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2019
I prefer to be communicating via email, so do pm me to take it from there.
TAGf:

I got a food processing business and need a loan or investment to purchase the machine and packaging wrappers. I have a collateral. please contact me on 08162448451. its a very viable concept .
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello folks,

I am still available for partnership. I am your plug to make decent income whether you are business person, working class, etc.

If you are interested . don't hesitate to reach out now 08027569011.

Don't take your hard earned money and invest in that abstract business online. Invest in something you can see, feel monitor.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy BTC / How To Get Free Unlimited Airtime All Network With Agapeer / nexnaira.com - What is it and why is everyone signing up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.