Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. (4470 Views)

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
I krest with you.

7 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chapelbeatz:
I krest with you.

hahaha this issue go end by 7pm... bbn ti take ova

3 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by landmark86: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Never u mind her
If na one dirty mechanical guy raped her can she comes out 2 speak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
if na poor guy she no go too dey vex na... she dey vex cuz Biodun don blow and dey live large...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by blackpanthar: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
this truth you have spoken NEEDS TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

bigDickson:
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery

10 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Moneywirer: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
I hail you Mr forensic detective

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanthar:
this truth you have spoken NEEDS TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

I mean this is the truth... It would be exposed soon for the world to see
Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Moneywirer:
I hail you Mr forensic detective

Thanks man
Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by LearnITsmash(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
This looks like the real story grin

19 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This looks like the real story grin

It is the real story. Trust me and thank me later

6 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by LearnITsmash(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
bigDickson:

It is the real story. Trust me and thank me later
I believe you bro

5 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by AgreatMan: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
You r talking about an 18 year kid
Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
AgreatMan:
You r talking about an 18 year kid

read what i posted carefully...
Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by SmallmebigGod: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Funny thing is that I told someone this evening. Exactly what the op wrote

2 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by kiyosaki1(m): 2:00am On Jul 01, 2019
We need more deep thinkers like the author of this beautifully crafted epistle. Most people that are crucifying the pastor , are either inept , jealousy of his success or non Christians that always on the look out for negative news about Christians leaders to convince themselves and others that their religion is superior to christianity.

6 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by DaddySpyce(m): 5:01am On Jul 01, 2019
You are blessed with some sense. Too much sense will not kill you. The truth will still come out but then one thing is certain, someone is going down and it's either the Pastor or the Dakolo family.

4 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by tuak(f): 5:43am On Jul 01, 2019
bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by DavidEsq(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2019
bigDickson:
Facts are as follows.

"And heaven, no rage, than love to hatred turned". William Congrieve, "the mourning bride".

1 Like

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by DavidEsq(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I believe you bro
#metoo grin

1 Like

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2019
This does not look like the real story. It is the real story. The only part I disagree with is where it is claimed her runs girl escapades can be traced to the coza pastor. Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2019
all the celebrities in Nigeria except Wizkid, 2face and Tiwa should be ashamed of themselves they're all brainless fucktards

2 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by bigDickson(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2019
kiyosaki1:
We need more deep thinkers like the author of this beautifully crafted epistle. Most people that are crucifying the pastor , are either inept , jealousy of his success or non Christians that always on the look out for negative news about Christians leaders to convince themselves and others that their religion is superior to christianity.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2019
bigDickson:

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging.

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

I hope the sister will not distract us from BBN with her own story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by ohams1985(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2019
you've just said what I have in mind
landmark86:
Never u mind her
If na one dirty mechanical guy raped her can she comes out 2 speak.

1 Like

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Martinez39(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2019
bigDickson:
Facts are as follows.

Perhaps, her sordid and concentual past affair with Pastor Fatoyinbo was about to be uncovered so she is try to protect herself. There have been cases where girls used a false rape allegation to cover themselves when they were suspected/near caught cheating or even caught cheating.

4 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by EngrKem: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Exactly what I said to friends! Rape? Well in kwara like I heard, the age of consent is 16 and she was already passed 16 then.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by Gadafii: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
I support this post with one crate of krest cool

4 Likes

Re: COZA: The TRUTH About Pst Biodun And Busola. by udomma1005(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
True you write, one Krest 4 u dear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got The Swag From My Mum, DJ Cuppy Revealed, Pictured With Her Mum. PHOTOS / House Of Scandals / Rihanna Goes Dirty In Barbados (photos)+18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.