Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently (467 Views)

I Need A Business Minded Partner That Can Write Business Plans / Business Opportunity For The Serious Minded Only / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello Folks.

This is me again. Many of us will be wondering why I keep coming back again and again. Well I am yet to get what I want and my goal.
I am one who persist, I don't give up.

Now the reason am here is simple and I won't bore you all with too many stories. I am a foodprenuer, a mixologist and a foodie by profession, passion and choice.
I have an ambition, a focus and a goal. But unfortunately due to my present financial situation,i am not able to achieve my goal.

That being said,I am using this medium and opportunity to call on anyone ( Entrepreneur, working class, Business person, angel investor etc) who can partner with me to run this venture together.

I want to set up a feasible, affordable and Food & Grill spot in the heart of Ibadan Nigeria. Fortunately, I am hard working, target driven, ambitious, experienced to get the jobs b done if properly empowered.

Trust me, you won't regret investing in me. Its much better than online scams, forex, MMM and ponzi schemes of all sorts. Here you get to see your moneys worth and how its working for you.
I can be reached via phone or whatsapp on 08027569011.

N.B: if you are going to waste my time, please don't bother reaching out. Namaste.
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by macho44(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
honestpoju:
Hello Folks.

This is me again. Many of us will be wondering why I keep coming back again and again. Well I am yet to get what I want and my goal.
I am one who persist, I don't give up.

Now the reason am here is simple and I won't bore you all with too many stories. I am a foodprenuer, a mixologist and a foodie by profession, passion and choice.
I have an ambition, a focus and a goal. But unfortunately due to my present financial situation,i am not able to achieve my goal.

That being said,I am using this medium and opportunity to call on anyone ( Entrepreneur, working class, Business person, angel investor etc) who can partner with me to run this venture together.

I want to set up a feasible, affordable and Food & Grill spot in the heart of Ibadan Nigeria. Fortunately, I am hard working, target driven, ambitious, experienced to get the jobs b done if properly empowered.

Trust me, you won't regret investing in me. Its much better than online scams, forex, MMM and ponzi schemes of all sorts. Here you get to see your moneys worth and how its working for you.
I can be reached via phone or whatsapp on 08027569011.

N.B: if you are going to waste my time, please don't bother reaching out. Namaste.
GOD bless your HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2019
Good morning folks. Still on the look out
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hello folks,

I am still available for partnership. I am your plug to make decent income whether you are business person, working class, etc.

If you are interested . don't hesitate to reach out now 08027569011.

Don't take your hard earned money and invest in that abstract business online. Invest in something you can see, feel monitor.

Thank you
Re: Serious Minded Partner Needed Urgently by honestpoju: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good evening folks.

I am still looking for that business partner for a mini food outlet in Ibadan.

We looking at fingers, chops, grills and food

Interested persons should contact me asap.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Otedola's Wife And Daughter Out In The Streets Of London Over Fire Incident / I Paid Into A Wrong Account Number.how Do I Get Back My Money / E-logistics Firm, Kobo360 Raises $30 Million

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.