Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. (282 Views)

Wema SME Business School:Edo State SMEs This Is For You. FREE! Register For Now! / Free Browsing How To Get Mtn 756mb Worth Of Data 100% Free Of Charge / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by amazinglanre: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello, Lovers Of Literature!

Just like the title suggested, I will download almost any paid book for you without charges.

If you are interested, Simply Dm me the Title of the Book and your email address.

You will get it delivered to your mail.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by amazinglanre: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bro do audio books qualify?
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
amazinglanre:

Good Day.

The requested Ebook in unavailable at the moment, could you request another?
Bro do audio books qualify?
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by Leo4802(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Following
Re: I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge. by amazinglanre: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
I have been terribly busy but as compensation for not downloading the requested ebooks, I am offering free limited private access to Jonathan Levi's Super-learner Master course.

Dm if you want access!.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Shocking Findings On COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Scandal / . / Biggest Solar Energy In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.