Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo (703 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo by AfricanGlitz(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLmHT7Huv0

Pastor Fatoyinbo, as expected, showed up at his church today where COZA members were hoping to hear from him. He, however, said he received instruction from Holy Spirit to cancel the earlier scheduled seven-day programme of the church. When his wife also spoke, she told her husband is innocent.
If you are a Nigerian or even African and doesn't leave under a rock, the chance is that you've heard about the accusation against COZA founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Busola Dakolo accused the pastor in an exclusive tell-all video. We will leave the link to our summary of the video at the top and the end of this video.
Re: I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo by uzohrome(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Why background music so loud? All this useless youtubers
Re: I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo by titi4fola(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
AfricanGlitz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLmHT7Huv0

Pastor Fatoyinbo, as expected, showed up at his church today where COZA members were hoping to hear from him. He, however, said he received instruction from Holy Spirit to cancel the earlier scheduled seven-day programme of the church. When his wife also spoke, she told her husband is innocent.
If you are a Nigerian or even African and doesn't leave under a rock, the chance is that you've heard about the accusation against COZA founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Busola Dakolo accused the pastor in an exclusive tell-all video. We will leave the link to our summary of the video at the top and the end of this video.
...oh really?? Holy Spirit, Thank you...
Re: I Was Directed By The Holy Spirit - pastor Biodun Fatobyinbo by Trippledee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Holy what??

Nah! Religion is a big scam

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ella Said Tacha Has Body Odour Or Mouth Odour - Kim Oprah / American Rapper, Blueface Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women In The Last 6 Month / How Praiz Nigerian Rnb King Got Painted By Portrait Expert Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.