Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House (71835 Views)

Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by bluefilm: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Seun... it's that time again o!

Abeg make you remember send me something, no matter how small, because business don set...
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by obailala(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
doublecross:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY.
Lol... some people hate the show so much, they call those who enjoy it 'jobless or senseless', yet they will be here everyday, opening the BBN threads to complain about how those who watch it are jobless... Sometimes I wonder whether the definition of 'jobless' has changed.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by doublecross(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
obailala:
Lol... some people hate the show so much, they call those who enjoy it 'jobless or senseless', yet they will be here everyday, opening the BBN threads to complain about how those who watch it are jobless... Sometimes I wonder whether the definition of 'jobless' has changed.
don't care what you think..... i will go against it till it looses traffic
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by ofem89(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
The time where people will love the world more than the kingdom of God, cherished evil rather than loving Jesus repent n accept christ n u have etetnal life
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by mgh2: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
The arrival of another season of distractions.

Last week, the National Youth Service Corps emptied thousands of its members into the labour market. They will spend the first few weeks of their Post-NYSC year watching BBN.

Our old politicians are very much aware that most Nigerian youths will be glued to the screens of phones and TVs and so there's no better time for them to do whatever they'd like to do with the Nation's treasury.

Has the president named his cabinet members? Perhaps I'm not current but in a few hours, we will be in July. When was he sworn in? But BBN is in the air.

The Nigerian Cyberspace will remain busy, and that includes Nairaland.
We have seen some trends since the year began:
1. Bobrisky
2. Tonto Dikeh
3. Regina Daniels/Ned Nwoko
4. COZA
and a host of others that I can't remember.

While I'm not against reality TV shows and other forms of entertainment, we should at least set our priorities straight considering the fact that we are yet to record any significant achievement as a Nation. It is sad that at 59, we're still constructing roads while constant electricity seems to be rocket science.
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by obailala(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
doublecross:
don't care what you think..... i will go against it till it looses traffic
Till it loses traffic? Between you and those who sit in front of their tv watching BBN from dawn till dusk, abeg who is more jobless?... Meanwhile I'd love to see how you can navigate so called 'lazy Nigerian youths' away from BBN traffic. If you can achieve that, I'll recommend you to be head of LASTMA

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
SILVERLINES:
Please what value can this add to the current Nigeria buhari wreck economy?

This show has nothing to do with your backward economy ...

It’s a business enterprise and the person is doing his business...

Why shld you guys bring up your country’s problems cos he started his business ?

Follow all updates on IG @bbnaija4official

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by ThePreachersSon: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
olatade:
are they going to be using inverter or gen to power this house?

Nepa go seize light. Everything go dark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by naphtii(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Still waiting
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Haykinsofficial: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Im kinda jealous i wish i was part of the participants maybe ill be part of the team one day

To do wat? Fvcck anoda person's daughter?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by m140(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
skultrick:
The obvious reason Nigeria will remain a 3rd world country till God knows when.

Channel same amount you used in funding this rubbish into technology, and I bet you'll be better off as a society.

Wonder why Nigerians are so brainless, look no further, here's a classical reason.
Exactly my brother.
Na some people sponsored this too, na everything be government
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks so much. My mistake[quote author=mgh2 post=79820529][/quote]

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by fortunechy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
let the immoral act begins
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by platido(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
opening of house of free national sex/ jealousy among youth....the devil's house officially open today being the Holy day...Lord have mercy better still blow the trumpet!
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Gleeland: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
FASHION TRAINING OPPORTUNITY AT A GIVE AWAY

I recently enrolled for a fashion designing training in one of the fashion school in Agege, Lagos. Just a week on my training, a job opportunity I've been waiting for called up.

Now, I'm looking for interested person who can balance me a reasonable sum from the total fee of #114,000 paid for the 3month training which covers pattern illustration, pattern drafting and fashion designing (tailoring) and then continue with the full 3month program.

As a benefit to this offer, I will give you all the training materials I bought for this training worth #30,000 meaning that you don't have to buy any other training material till you graduate. Along with this offer is a decent self alone hostel accommodation which is fully paid for, just in case you desire to live within the school premises for the duration of the training.

Any one interested in this opportunity should call or WhatsApp 08142374909
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by General0847: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
The arrival of another season of distractions.

Last week, the National Youth Service Corps emptied thousands of its members into the labour market. They will spend the first few weeks of their Post-NYSC year watching BBN.

Our old politicians are very much aware that most Nigerian youths will be glued to the screens of phones and TVs and so there's no better time for them to do whatever they'd like to do with the Nation's treasury.

Has the president named his cabinet members? Perhaps I'm not current but in a few hours, we will be in July. When was he sworn in? But BBN is in the air.

The Nigerian Cyberspace will remain busy, and that includes Nairaland.
We have seen some trends since the year began:
1. Bobrisky
2. Tonto Dikeh
3. Regina Daniels/Ned Nwoko
4. COZA
and a host of others that I can't remember.

While I'm not against reality TV shows and other forms of entertainment, we should at least set our priorities straight considering the fact that we are yet to record any significant achievement as a Nation. It is sad that at 59, we're still constructing roads while constant electricity seems to be rocket science.

Intelligent post. You said it all.
Dragon's den which is a show 100 times better couldn't sustain in naija because our youths prefer vain shows like this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by NwaJozi: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2019
Poor
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2019
General0847:

Intelligent post. You said it all.
Dragon's den which is a show 100 times better couldn't sustain in naija because our youths prefer vain shows like this.
Thank you bro. To some extent, we the youths have contributed to the problems of this country.
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by citruslimited(m): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2019
nairalee:
Sane Ladies and Gentlemen. The dark hour is upon us

The times when real news will take a back seat for BBN news is upon us
The times that u cannot go on social media without hearing an idle gist is upon us
The times of nudity, promiscuity and vulgarity is upon us

Many will be distracted, many will be drafted, many will be converted but the true blood will stand firm and not jump into the vain bandwagon.

Stay strong soldier. Despite the darkness of the hours
Nice one Bro may God continue to strengthen you. Amen

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Awaja(m): 4:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Bring few willing adults together in a house for few weeks ,tape their sexual escapades and show to the world,uwa mmebi.
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by mormoney85(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2019
maigemuu:
Let the sexperience begin...
with phcn taking light
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by 9jaRealist: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2019
nairalee:

The times that u cannot go on social media without hearing an idle gist is upon us

Many will be distracted, many will be drafted, many will be converted but the true blood will stand firm and not jump into the vain bandwagon.

Your epistle is evidence that you are already among the first to be “distracted”... grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
nairalee:

lolsssss... grin grin cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by munafav(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice and cool
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by cjscon(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
olatade:
are they going to be using inverter or gen to power this house?
ask yourself what Telecommunications companies use to power there mast in Nigeria..... 24/7 gen set
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by booksrite001: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
thepreachersson:
Nepa go seize light. Everything go dark

undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Inside Of Bbnaija 2019 House by ThePreachersSon: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
booksrite001:

undecided

What! It's a possibility, IF THEY'RE USING THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTORS. Even a deal with the disco won't help, something something will still happen.

But all would be fine if they're totally off grid. Like solar, electricity generating sets....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Breaking News: DSTV Subscriptions Slashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.