Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results (40953 Views)

Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out / Unilag: Distance Learning Institute Form Is Out / University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by onuohas(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2007
I am a student of University Of Lagos DLI (DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE).Part time, I need information about DLI University of Lagos. It is taking the institution almost a year to release result. Kindly help me to confirm if they have release result for the exam conducted last year. The full time students have done 2 semesters, and their results have being released. It is rumored that the institution have internal problems Please I need to confirm when the result will be released that’s if its has not being released.

Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by DisGuy: 6:21pm On May 09, 2007
but you are a student of the same university arent you?
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Ben13: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2009
It beats me
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2009
I am also a student of the University. I advice you go to DLI and ask them any question,also results like this are pasted April or May when freshers are doing there registration. Good luck and stay cool
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by WOLEXGINO: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
We are all tired of this DLI stuff as they always comes up with different decision everyday. One carry over is N20,000 while N25,000 for two, N30,000 for three e. t. c this is unfair as long as we are still in the system do we need to pay extra charges after payment of the huge school fees? Yet no result on time and they want us to pay the school fees without results.
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by TemyBrown: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2011
i dont know how you people read and post uncensored information. where did you get get that information {result stayed up a year for been released}. I am in my 4th year in Unilag DLI and I have never stay up to 8 months before our results are released. Unilag DLI is a Sessional examination, so our exam comes up immediately Full timers finished their secound semester. if they dont write their secound semester we {DLI} cant resume fully onto campus for our daily lecture and exams, likewise if we dont finish our exam the Full timer will not resume for new session. it is a hand-in-hand of a thing. Logically, Full timer should have see two results before we can see one. Unilag DLI has been trying atleast 70%, they have promise that result will be released before the ending of January. The exam we did in October last year. what I really dont like is the ;proposed increment of school fees which they are trying to add N10,000 into every level last year s payment. God Bless u all
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by wahleyz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
hw much is their sch feez nd hw do we apply
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by ngoblesson: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
Please i want to know when DLI admission form will be out or wheather it is out for 2010/2011.
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by dibigslim: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2011
To get more information on unilag distance learning programmes, meet the students on UNILAG DLI facebook page.
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by dibigslim: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2011
to get more information about UNILAG distance learning programmes, join group of diverse students population on facebook@ UNILAG DLI
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by dibigslim: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2011
Students are to check www.unilag.edu.ng for admission list, join UNILAG DLI on facebook to get more info about the registration process.

Admission form for 2011/2012 academic session will be on sales from Aug 2011
Degrees available includes
Bsc accounting, business admin, economic, mathematics education, physics education, biology education, chemistry education.

2 years diploma Diplomas includes
mass communication
library sciences.

note all degrees takes minimum of 5years academic calendar duration.

for more you may call 08038917183

Good luck
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Qopho: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
I am also a student of Unilag DLI, even the rumour on d result is what i don't like. Ok let them say that d result is not out period. 2 people called me 2day on this issue they told me that the mgt has pasted it on net but i told them is a rumour. so please my follow student don't let your heart be trouble let us just believe on God even in our school fees.
Cheers wink cheesy
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Maleel2011: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
cool Well done! Kindly keep us posted on any devts.
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Gaboge: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
Qopho:

I am also a student of Unilag DLI, even the rumour on d result is what i don't like. Ok let them say that d result is not out period. 2 people called me 2day on this issue they told me that the mgt has pasted it on net but i told them is a rumour. so please my follow student don't let your heart be trouble let us just believe on God even in our school fees.
Cheers wink cheesy

Its been pasted already and you should know whatever dbigslim tells you is a fact. I have checked mine and all I can say is grin kiss
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by Maleel2011: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
Someone said to me that the results would be pasted online. Pls how true is it?
Re: University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Results by profLaw(m): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2011
LASU DLI 2011/2012 ADMISSION FORM IS STILL ON SALE.

CALL MY NUMBER NOW FOR DLI FORM PURCHASE & ANY ASSISTANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.