Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof (701 Views)

Morachi Blasts Mr. Spell Dede Nne & Those 'Making Stupid Things Popular' / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by Vicdayz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Actress Ruth Kadiri blasts Mr Jollof for playing over Busola’s rape issues, says he isn’t making any sense. Gistvic Reports.

Mr Jollof said the whole act might not be rape but just a diligent sex with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote:
"@mr.jollof_ As a woman, as a wife, as a daughter you disappoint me. A wise man once said nothing. You don’t talk about another mans wife with such disgusting disrespect. At the end of the day you still didn’t make sense."

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/coza-pastor-you-disappoint-me-without.html

1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by Vicdayz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by IamD18: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
He did not make sense to you simply because he was not stupid enough to conclude and and condemn Biodun without any substantial evidence.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by Tamarapetty(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg when this scandal stuff go end
Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by KendrickAyomide: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
E pain am

Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by GOFRONT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
cool

Na the way Madagagascar take COZA our Super Eagles still dey pain me!!!

Can't beleive they can COZA us TWO ZERO......Infact TWO COZA for Madagascar!!!!

COZA! COZA!!
Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by duality(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
These people just want to force their witchcraft emotions on everyone.

Na waooo

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by 151487made(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow! With the way a lot of celebrities are reacting and condemning the pastor for a crime it has not been proven he committed, I never knew we have so much morally upright people as celebrities in Nigeria.

If we had people of good morals this plenty in the entertainment industry and politics, then why is our government and entertainment industry full of corruption and depravity?

Man, this Fatoyinbo has suffered if he is innocent of this. Because of what happened, morally bankrupt and shameless yeyebrities in Nigeria are even speaking and acting holy.

Well, if someone is a sinner does not mean he should not condemn sin so lemme just watch them from high places as they say their mind.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor:"you Disappoint Me Without Making Any Sense"- Ruth Blasts Mr. Jollof by crazyABO(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2019
The thing is they want everybody to support the Dakolo's in its impossicant kolework sad this is democracy we all hv our right to decide and na them carry am come social media embarassed with all the education they claim to have and money upon all Niger celeb still dumb undecided shey they want online justice that's wah they are getting now grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Is This Guy A Stupid Person?" - Ella Fights Frodd (photo) / Fans Tease Singer Omawunmi To Get Ready To Be Pregnant With This New Photo / Shocking Untold Story Of #bbnaija Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.