Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,097 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor (391 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by reportminds: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nollywood actress and video vixen Cossy Ojaikor has shared her fear about marriage during an interview with Sunnews.
According to the busty actress, she fears that her marriage may not last up to a month.

On if she is scared of marriage, the actress said;

I am not scared of marriage. However, if it is somebody that is crazy enough to like someone like me; that would be great! But then, I am not that kind of person that is really into the love thing. I cut-off easily, so I don’t know if I get married it is going to last a month, unless the guy is f**king crazy and good to go.

There was a time I had a boyfriend. I was cool with this dude and he wasn’t even giving me plenty money and all that. One day, a man just came into the house and was like ‘oh, this girl? You will not marry her-o’. I was angry and was like ‘who the hell wants to marry your son?’

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/my-marriage-will-not-last-for-one-month.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by auntysimbiat(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by josephine123: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
One chance
Re: My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
In this life?

Re: My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by donbachi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Agbaya
Re: My Marriage Will Not Last For One Month - Cossy Orjiakor by delugajackson: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
No sensible man will attempt getting married to this fossil.

I'd rather convert to Islam, serve a life imprisonment, get mobbed by some fu_ckin Ghanaians, get killed by a MAC truck, a speeding train or some other fu_ckin catastrophe than get married to this demon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TIMI DAKOLO: Video Evidence, Blasts Biodun Fatoyinbo / Bbnaija's Angel Officially Declares His Intention To Run For Governorship Of.... / Nollywood Insider | The Bling Lagosians | Nigerian Movie Review | Nollywood Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.