Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Martins Score Again As MFM Beats Pampasa FC 5-1 In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martins Score Again As MFM Beats Pampasa FC 5-1 In Lagos (610 Views)

Nigeria Beats South Africa 2-1 In All Africa Games Men's Football. / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martins Score Again As MFM Beats Pampasa FC 5-1 In Lagos by vigopress: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
The new mountain of fire feeder's team player Adetoro Olakinka popularly called (MARTINS) is on target again as MFC beats Lampasa Fc 5 1.

Lagos 2019 TREM competition started some days ago with wonderful performance from MFM feeders team in their first match Encounter.

MFC scored the early goal through a wonderful strike from Patrick in 7th minute of the game and double it in 15th minute, Abu scored the 3rd goal before the half time.

The goal machine Adetoro Olakinka came in 75th minute and score a world class goal in just 4minutes, Martins who scored brace in their last friendly match to give the team victory on Wednesday, has done it again today at surulere stadium.

According to him, 'I Promise my fans to give them my best any time i am call upon to play, he noted let me used this opportunity to thank my coach Olamilekan Gabriel for given me the opportunity to proved myself since my arrival.

He promised to deliver and score more goals for the team during his stay at the club. He also thanked the management for their welfarism and hospitality given to the players.

Re: Martins Score Again As MFM Beats Pampasa FC 5-1 In Lagos by shevchenko(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
angry
Re: Martins Score Again As MFM Beats Pampasa FC 5-1 In Lagos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
So this old man is playing for feeders team?smh

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Star Out Of Last 16 Knockout Clash With Knee Injury / Rohr Set To Quit As Super Eagles Head Coach / EPL: Alan Shearer Predicts Club To Win Premier League Title This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.