Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Love On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Love On Fire (646 Views)

Apga National Chairman Calls For Unity And Love On Armed Forces Remembrance Day / See Crowd And Vips Pour Love On Oluomo. Nnamdi Kanu No Fit Reach This Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love On Fire by Ynalee007: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2019
I really don't understand why some of our Nigerians don't have...
1: thinking
2: brain
3: understanding
I said I love Krepin Diatta, does it mean I love him because of his money or I want to marry him, look @ his beautiful girlfriend and you guys are saying I want to marry him. I love him because he's an African like us and some of you are out there criticizing the guy, he only needs our love to ginger him up in his carrier and not to hate or abuse him. Some of you criticizing the guy if we check your family am very sure there will be monkeys, gorilla, frogs and toad in your family. He only ask for our love not hatred because is not easy to be a footballer and he said in his last statement we are all African. Am very sure you all understands what he meant by saying that.
To you my DEAR krepin Diatta I will always be your fan and continue to love you MORE and MORE, More strength to your elbow bro.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Archbishop Asks Buhari To Resign; Says Nigeria's Unity Must Be Re-negot / Olumba Olumba Names Prophet ‘that Can Solve’ Nigeria’s Problems / Atiku’s Father, Grandfather Were Cameroonians “flesh And Blood”, Says Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.