Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor (1317 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by OdinceGoodwill: 3:39am On Jul 01, 2019
Founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said he is the best dressed pastor in town. to loud cheers from the congretgation. 

Fatoyinbo, who is facing a public backlash over rape allegations said this, yesterday while thanking members of the church who are standing by him.

He said: “I am the best dressed pastor in town,” he said to a round of applause from the congregation.

“But, having you, I am the most blessed pastor,” he added, and asked his READ MORE >>> https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-best-dressed-pastor-in-town-coza-pastor/

Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2019
A mí best sex actor in town. More like, young wild rapist in town undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by Jabioro: 4:16am On Jul 01, 2019
What did you put on ..give God the the glory,you have a sexy,good shape and all body frame were ok to hold the wool .. otherwise....just say thank you Lord
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Has he called Suleman to get rape accusation survival kits? Experience matters.
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by saheedbadmus(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2019
this is serious....initially i was like may be they are trying to pull pst Fatoyinbo down but with the rate more pep are coming out and saying he is this he is that omo i fear o...
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Many ladies like busola dakolo want to they enjoy the pastor, because he didn't give in, they results to blackmail, useless girls everywhere
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by donybrainy: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2019
And the most KRESTED!!!! grin
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by wyqay: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2019
pastors sha.........
Re: I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Speaks volumes about his orientation and the misplaced priorities of most church leaders this days.

#istandwithbusola and all rape victims without a voice

(1) (Reply)

Six Ridiculous Quranic "Miracles" Debunked By An Ex-muslim / Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. / Odumejeje Is Seen Lifting The Catholic "Blessed Sacrament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.