Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose (32754 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by MrAnele(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2019
GTFOH:

lmao. I don't even know who to cuss out..
But it definitely won't be well with both the BLOGGER & SENSELESS MOD (WHO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING)

IF WE ALL JOIN HAND DEY CUSS ALL OF THEM, DEY WILL REGAIN THE SENSES THEY LOST SOMEDAY

Nope they won't.. Fake news sells more than legit...
Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by Zeezenho: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2019
i say make i ask,all those afonja pastors,them deh rape lesbians too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by SEGLIZ: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2019
happybee:
Op, Where in her post did she mention her to be her partner?
undecided
The way you guys blog, ehn..

I'm equally racking my brain.
Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Victoria is les? Kolewerk. Ko possible
Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by Andersonjr(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2019
“Her girlfriend”

Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by Erolow(f): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2019
shocked

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by plus1ne(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
person dah post this shii deserveds jail term fah...... dey dia dey spoil people image coz of wetin tuehh
Re: Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose by booksrite001: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
zeezenho:
i say make i ask,all those afonja pastors,them deh rape lesbians too?

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.