Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador (20705 Views)

Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Wembly: Burna Boy Becomes First African Artiste To It Shutdown / Burna Boy Becomes Star Lager Beer New Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by dangotesmummy: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Companies can do better than this. Millions buy their products. Why not invest such moneys on social infrastructural development. Donate to fix roads, provide water for people in rural areas,build schools,etc and millions will benefit from it.
We are all consumers of Pepsi n not just celebrities!!!
And to think of it,does he even drink Pepsi
Just my view, not hating!!!!!!!!
do companies exists to make profit or DO THE WORK GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO DO? IF WE HAVE IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNREASONABLE government ENABLED BY ITS CITIZENS FOOLISHNESS, HOW IS IT THE BUSINESS OF MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES

Nigerians should stop this entitlement mentality. The world doesn't owr you shii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Olufela30: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Don Gorgon !!! I know artists that have come n go since 2012...
Congrats Arugba!!!
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Zoroaster: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
do companies exists to make profit or DO THE WORK GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO DO? IF WE HAVE IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNREASONABLE government ENABLED BY ITS CITIZENS FOOLISHNESS, HOW IS IT THE BUSINESS OF MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES

Nigerians should stop this entitlement mentality. The world doesn't owr you shii
Thank you.. So pepsi should come and build road for the government? imagine.
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by dangotesmummy: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Zoroaster:
Thank you.. So pepsi should come and build road for the government? imagine.
very soon they will soon tell Pepsi to build House for them because they drink Pepsi.one of the thing killing Nigeria is unnecessary sentiments where reason should take over
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by yourdj2(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Nice one man...

More grace..

Roving from grass to grace...

Long life bro..
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Burgerlomo: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by owila4luv(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
itspzpics:
Congrats

See Photos and watch Romantic Video of Burna Boy Kissing his hot sexy Girlfriend Stefflon don => HERE
try open Indecency industry na oga. mtchew...
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by ScotMisile: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Oluwa Burna Mo Gbona felii... On the low. ..
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Godsknight(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
Companies can do better than this. Millions buy their products. Why not invest such moneys on social infrastructural development. Donate to fix roads, provide water for people in rural areas,build schools,etc and millions will benefit from it.
You are correct, but celebrity endorsement has great impact on consumers' buying behaviour. profit maximisation and maximisation of shareholders' wealth are the main objectives of any firm.
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by livinbygrace: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Where is Shawn tissle or wetin be that guy name wey sing shole kole,wey win Hip Hop award that year instead of Burna Boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Starz825(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Aystarz:
Pepsi won't ever sign on an academician. It's a bad habit
Academicians are not entertainers...Pepsi profit won't improve a bit...if they are being signed grin
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by Teejay13(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations burnt, more win to you.
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by bionixs: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2019
whytediamond:
Burna’s story and journey so far gives me every reason to believe more in times and season.

This guy has always been a hardworking young man right from 2012 when he came to limelight. He wasn’t truly recognized for his very obvious talent back then, he kept the grind going and today, it’s inevitable, everybody wants to identify with the biggest act in Nigeria the past 1year plus.

He burst back into the scene where the likes of Wizkid and Davido are undisputed heavyweight and stole the show.

To every true and legit hustler out there, don’t you ever give up.

One day, hustle must pay.

Congratulations to Don Gorgon.
nigerians and hypocrisy sha. when favour smiles on you, they start shouting how hardworking you have been.when life gives you a raw deal, they will finish you
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by dseyi61: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2019
This guy craziness is work.... Or should I too start
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by whytediamond(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
bionixs:
nigerians and hypocrisy sha. when favour smiles on you, they start shouting how hardworking you have been.when life gives you a raw deal, they will finish you

So, what’s your take on his new endorsement?
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by booksrite001: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
livinbygrace:
Where is Shawn tissle or wetin be that guy name wey sing shole kole,wey win Hip Hop award that year instead of Burna Boy

shocked
Re: Burna Boy Becomes Pepsi’s New Ambassador by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:

Am still yet to understand d r/ship between giving these celebrities endorsements& improving sales, at least in Nigeria. Cos I don't think I will buy Pepsi because of Burma boy. Even when KANU was doing something 4 peak, that one no make me buy peak milk. I can't understand these people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlyboy's Phone Number For Marriage Counselling Service / Kechi Okwuchi Pictured With Heidi Klum / Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.