Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

This 5 Ways Can Generate Money For You On Your Blog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This 5 Ways Can Generate Money For You On Your Blog (176 Views)

This 5-generation Family Photo Is Going Viral For Obvious Reasons / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 5 Ways Can Generate Money For You On Your Blog by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 01, 2019
5 Ways i make money with my blog/website which you too can do.

=>selling of information products[ebooks, video,courses].
=>Advertising people products and services.
=>Partnering with other advertising networking that pays you for click they receive on your sites via they ads eg kontera, google adsense, addynamo, chikita, infolinks etc.

=>Membership, where people Subscribe Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly to Access your Content.

=>Affiliate, Helping people sell their stuff on your blog/site and getting reward, Commission for sales made.

Bonus: you can as well Feature People on your Blog inform of Interviews, Question/Answers to get noticed on your blog and Charge them for that also.

PROMO PROMO PROMO

am currently undergoing website and blog setup promo service.

This means am setting up WordPress blog/website with a complete package like seo, security with a custom domain name of your brand, business or organization for 50% off which in rare is #7,400(limited time offer)

And as I bonus I will also guide/teach/give you my self development website building package all for free which contains how to market, promoted and manage the website yourself.

Interested call/whatsapp 081 65 374 286

Success as you give yourself time and understanding in your business.

Business minded.

(1) (Reply)

Star Crown Ft Rhito For You / Plat4om Interviews Steve Gukas At RTF 2019 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.