Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion (710 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion by Eshimzy12(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Top Yoruba Movie Actor, Muyiwa Ademola has finally opened up on the claim of a new multi-million naira mansion allegedly built by him. On Friday 28th June 2019, a photo of a newly built mansion was shared on Instagram with his picture and it was said to have just been built by the make believe star. In his response to the claim this morning, Muyiwa said, ATTENTION PLEASE!
My attention has been drawn to this beautiful news that has gone quite viral. “Muyiwa Ademola commissions a new house today”. I have been getting calls & messages from wonderful people all over the world congratulating me. Though the elders told me not to refute the claim since it’s a positive one but I need to do this for the record. I’M NOT COMMISSIONING ANY HOUSE O!

Re: Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion by donbachi(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Our greatest rapists in nigeria are the present apc government,herdsmen and bloggers...one rapes our money,one rapes lives and one rapes our intelligience.
Re: Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Actor Muyiwa Ademola Refute The Claim Of Multi-million Naira Mansion by harkandey(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin bloggers with their lies.

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Stay Long Without Sex’ – Actress Tokunbo Jolaosho / Ex-wife Of Jeff Bezos Becomes The 22nd Richest Person In The World After Divorce / Top 10 Weirdest Car In The World! MUST SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.