Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m (1898 Views)

tokunbo Nissan Murano For Sale,2004 Model. / Registered Nissan Murano For Sale / Very Neat 2004 Registered Nissan Murano For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2010
[U]DURATION OF USE:[/U]

Bought last year, used for first 7 months and owner travelled out and just came back last 3weeks.

[U]REASON FOR SALE[/U]

To balance up payment for another car he just bought from us.

[U]FIXES TO BE MADE[/U]

Only front shock absobers need change.
Verified Cost = N54,000
Bearer of Cost = We will bear that cost not you, only when a commitment on payment is made.

[U]OPTIONS[/U]

Leather seats
Automatic transmission
Factory A/C
Power windows
Power mirrors
Sat-Navigation Screen
In-dash screen display
Trip computer
Steering volume and cruise controls
Factory Alloy wheels
Rear A/C vents
factory 6-CD loader
FM,Am and tape player
All Wheel Drive

[U]FIXED PRICE:[/U] 1.650M

If interested, kindly contact me on 08068097693 or email: lexfrosty@yahoo.com

Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2010
more pics

Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2010
more

Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by adaspire: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2010
can u take instalmental paymennt, pay 800k now and pay d remaining later if yes, my email is adaspire@hotmail.com, I am also a seller
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Ada
I might accept installmental payment, but your upfront is not encouraging, also, there are other terms to installmental payment options.
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by RZakariya: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Im interested. Whats the mileage on the car? and is it in Lagos.
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2010
Its in lagos:" surulere to be precise.
Mileage ~= 68000miles
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by pokiben: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2010
Hello, just been curious. I saw an ATF container in the picture you posted. I hope the Murano does not have gear problems. This is common with the 2003 model and cost of replacement is huge.
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2010
@Pokiben

Seems you've never owned a car. I say this because, if you have you'd know that every car owner should service his car bi-monthly or quarterly. This servicing has just been done before the car was driven to me for picture taking, hence, the sight of the empty cointainer at the back seat.

Mind you, car system lubricators like

- engine oil
- brake oil
- ATF/power steering oil etc

, should always be in your car as you never can tell when a car might need top-up.

Besides, this is a 2004 MODEL.
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by 2n2k(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2010
If the man actually used the normal ATF to 'service' the gearbox (whatever that means), he should kiss the murano gearbox goodbye. What is wrong with our technicians? They damage vehicles more by their ignorance. Muraro transmission uses nissan CVT technology hence special Xtronic transmission fluid is to be used always. The so-called service would have effectively voided the warranty on the vehicle transmission if the warranty had not run out. By the way, if the gearbox is not leaking, bi-monthly top-up is rather too frequent. Murano is not all that bad as being touted in Nigeria, it uses the same transmission as Altima and Altima is popular taxis in some middle eastern countries like UAE but they comply with manufacturer's recommendations there not like our ignorant mechanics.
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2010
@2n2k

"special Xtronic transmission fluid", Don't be closed minded man. If i built a car, and had a friend who manufactures engine oil, won't we agree to tell the world that his engine oil is the best for my car engines so we both can both make money by helping each-other
In-as much as the "special xtronnic fluid" might be GOOD/BEST for the nissan, It doesn't mean its the only one that can/must be used for it.

That said, can you guys kindly stop making dis-couraging posts on this thread.
The car is intact, transmission shifts fantastically!

I am VIPERMAN, i don't sell crap!
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by pokiben: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
@Viperman.
Why are you getting worked up. the Murano is a 2003/2004 model. The first generation Murano has transmission problem '' if not properly maintained. Can you tell all of us @ Nairaland if the Murano in question has transmission hassles. It's that simple and don't go changing topic if one ever owned a car.
They are a lot of dubious people on Nairaland.
Regards
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by viperman: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
pokiben:

@Viperman.
Why are you getting worked up. the Murano is a 2003/2004 model. The first generation Murano has transmission problem '' if not properly maintained.
Can you tell all of us @ Nairaland if the Murano in question has transmission hassles. It's that simple and don't go changing topic if one ever owned a car.
They are a lot of dubious people on Nairaland.

Regards

Might come strange to you, but i actually consider that an affront to my person considering my reputation on this site.
I and Inspired_m pioneered commercialization of this section, and have been selling to and advising people on cars on-here since late 2006 till date(4years!), over hundreds of customers. If i was one of your dubious friends on here, I wouldn't have lasted this long.
So please when you want to make an inquiry about the state of a car I've posted; MAKE AN INQUIRY, and not an insinuative statement. I repeat, I AM VIPERMAN- i don sell crap.

Rgds
Re: 2004 Nissan Murano For Sale: 1.6m by benvoen: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
interested, is this car still available? what location for viewing? contact benvoen@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Lagos Cleared 2006 Toyota Avalon For Sale / Buy Your Portable Dodge Caravan 2003 Model At A Brilliant Price / LET'S Go THERE!!>>07 Toyota Camry*TOKS*<< 4 sale..clickhere..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.