Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (31750 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Guys Caught Stealing Hennessy At A Supermarket In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Elizadath: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Handsomebb:
Good brains, wrong place.
Wrong place indeed. They ought to have relocated to South East tey-tey you mean?
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
You are in the club "forming" big boy...not knowing that you are paying extra money to damage your liver and kidneys.

Stay with regular beer. At least the cost to damage your internal organs are minimal.

One can't go wrong with HERO.
/
or go with water like me
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2019
GistMore1:
GistMore.com

Three suspects have been arrested for allegedly specializing in the production of fake drinks such as Hennessy Vsop, Hennessy Xo, Moet Chandon, Jack Daniel, Remy Martins, Red label among others.

The suspects were arrested on June 20, 2019, at an illegal factory located at No. 5 Chapel street off Apongbon, Lagos Island and they are Dare Shittu, 29; Shittu Abdulsalam, 19; and Oyenuga Biola, 29.

The police recovered large quantity of alcoholic beverages, jerry cans of substances suspected to be ethanol, cognac coloration, rubber cocks, top cocks, labels, stickers and other instruments used in the illegal business.

The three suspects confessed to the crime and another member of the team, Fatai Shittu, is still at large.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/fake-hennessy-moet-chandon-producers-arrested-in-lagos

THESE ARE UNPATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

Very Wicked and Greedy for QUICK WEALTH !

I think Shoprite has come to reduce their relevance.

Most shoppers go to Shoprite and some standard shopping mall to buy their food and beverages to save them from the menace of this ADULTRATORS.

1 Like

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
angry angry sad Samsung bridge bois dem.Una weldon o Chelsea
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
GistMore1:
GistMore.com

Three suspects have been arrested for allegedly specializing in the production of fake drinks such as Hennessy Vsop, Hennessy Xo, Moet Chandon, Jack Daniel, Remy Martins, Red label among others.

The suspects were arrested on June 20, 2019, at an illegal factory located at No. 5 Chapel street off Apongbon, Lagos Island and they are Dare Shittu, 29; Shittu Abdulsalam, 19; and Oyenuga Biola, 29.

The police recovered large quantity of alcoholic beverages, jerry cans of substances suspected to be ethanol, cognac coloration, rubber cocks, top cocks, labels, stickers and other instruments used in the illegal business.

The three suspects confessed to the crime and another member of the team, Fatai Shittu, is still at large.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/fake-hennessy-moet-chandon-producers-arrested-in-lagos
Those names grin grin
Cc immhotep
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by egeoffery: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Fake Chelsea fans.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Handsomebb: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Pavore9:

There is nothing good about a brain that puts the organs of the consumers of the products at risk.
May be with their skills if harnessed into proper channel could better the country, just few days back a woman was caught producing peak milk.......WHAT DO U THINK.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Their. Real name is tobechuwku, ebuka,chuwkude,
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Urchman200:
Name chakers will be very disappointed with the names they are seeing here,I really don't do tribal bashing but it seems that a particular region is fast moving into crime activities these days.
It's called back to back
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Handsomebb: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Elizadath:

Wrong place indeed. They ought to have relocated to South East tey-tey you mean?
I meant Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Irohjohnpaulc:
nwanne biko abukwam nwafor. They always think that igbos are into fake products that's why am saying Igbo Amaka

No it started in a place in Lagos called oluwole...that is why everything fake is known as oluwole

2 Likes

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Mynd44:
Chelsea fans.

How appropriate

Abeg The other jersey is not chelsea its blackburn
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
You are in the club "forming" big boy...not knowing that you are paying extra money to damage your liver and kidneys.

Stay with regular beer. At least the cost to damage your internal organs are minimal.

One can't go wrong with HERO.
/

At least that's some consolation.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nerro042: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Lagos gradually turning into the new aba with forgeries everywhere
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Mynd44:
Chelsea fans.
How appropriate
na fake chelsea fans be dat
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Every time na CHELSEA and BARCA FANS grin grin

Wetin bring Barca into this matter oga

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Sidneyjack: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Why are Africans like this, if you have a financial capacity and factory to fake such expensive beverages in large quantities and you have the market why not get your own brand and be proud of it by getting license from the government and register the business and produce legally because once the government of the day is getting some returns to them, then your biz becomes legal

Look at gokada for example, before now okada do not operate on high ways but now it can run high ways and far distance in lagos just because the government is getting something from there. Just register your biz and pay your dues

1 Like

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Ivimilly:
Later men go dey spend 70k per bottle inside club for ogogoro grin
grin cheesy I'm glad this is collaboration of aboki and afonja aka cone heads... All praise to my yamree brothers and sisters who're innocent.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2019
What do we name this once, "I must make money for lagos". Come rain come shine
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Erolow(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
People get mind o! Cooking poison for others to take. Chai!

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by frowland(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Mynd44:
Chelsea fans.

How appropriate

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Basically everythin in naija is adulterated
From coke, satchet water,eva water,disposable water to pepsi,to satchet drinks,to plastic drink then go glass bottles alcohols.dem full club,shoprite,pharmacy,super market,name it
Its only by Gods grace
Be forming big boy at club and lounge and die slowly
I drink mostly blackwood and derok glass bottle
Beer na once once
Na God go save us all
Rapture is near
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by plaetton: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2019
mrProdigy:
+ fake country
I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmmm..... rubber cocks and top cocks used in the production.
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Halimat04(f): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Dis people will not kill sombori, all in d name of nwa nem "I gat to be rich" sad
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by hopexter(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Pavore9:

There is nothing good about a brain that puts the organs of the consumers of the products at risk.

Immitation is sometimes not fake bro. They only took some international labels to enhance their sales. I'm not saying it's Right though. undecided
Re: Fake Hennessy, Moet & Chandon Producers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Myself2(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Mynd44:
Chelsea fans.

How appropriate

grin grin grin grin grin

This is THIS IS RIGOROUS TABLE SHAKING,,,,though it's true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Starts #SupportSARS Campaign, See Reason / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.