Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church (420 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church by realmedia(f): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Dear Timi Dakolo, why are you teaming up with unbelievers to fight against the church of Christ, did Jesus approve this move - Nigerian man asks

As seen on Instagram. Thoughts?

via>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/07/dear-timi-dakolo-why-are-you-teaming-up.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church by kiyosaki1(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2019
It seems Timi dakolo was never a geniue Christian, he was just a church employee after the stipend after every service. A geniue Christian as a choirmaster will not be sleeping around with choir members to the extent of impregnating his eventual wife and even committing abortions.
Re: Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church by KevMitnick: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Timi isn't fighting the church, this is between him and fatoyinbo. The church can continue running its business to be overseen by the elders while the pastor defends the allegations against him, simple. People need to drop this narrative of fighting the church. Nobody can fight the body of Christ. Pursuing an Islamic agenda is fighting the church, passing laws against preaching in public is fighting the church, attacking and killing Christians in their communities is fighting the church not calling someone out to be accountable or to defend themselves for an allegation. What about the unpopular pastors that have been arrested for defiling underage boys and girls based on allegations made by people? Why hasn't anyone tagged it 'fighting against the church'. Even when alfas are arrested for defiling underage children, why are people not tagging it a 'fight against Islam.' He should simply defend himself if the allegations are false. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Mr Dakolo,why Are You Teaming Up With Unbelievers To Fight The Church by alBHAGDADI: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Many people do not understand what is really going on with this whole brouhaha. This is actually Satan at work and he has both Fatoyinbo and Timi Dakolo in his camp.

Do you want to tell me that that singer doesn't belong to the satanic cult controlled by the Illuminati? How do you think he was able to win Idols West Africa? By talent alone or soul was sold? Look, Fatoyinbo is a fugazi and not a Christian. He's so fake that's why he runs what I call a night club or fun centre, not a church. No one is saved there.

The main agenda is this: Pull down any church they do not like. And to start that, they picked on a fake church owned by Satan himself. After that, whether they succeed or not, the #ChurchToo movement will move against any Church genuinely owned by God. Once Satan sees that the church is against his kingdom of darkness, all he has to do is inspired the #ChurchToo movement against it.

What they'll do is cook up an allegation which might not be about sex this time. Once the allegation is up, they will demand for the pastor to step down #PastorStepDown. Guess who will take over? Satan's son will take over and lead the people in the church astray.

Normally, I'm suppose to be happy that Biodun Fatoyinbo, a confirmed fake pastor is going through this ordeal, but I'm not. I'm not happy because I see it as a target against the true church, which COZA is not part of.

Ask yourself, doesn't Fatoyinbo have a house of his? Why didn't the protesters go there to protest? They rather go to church to protest because their motive is against church and nothing else. They want everything called church destroyed. Kindly read the below parable given by Jesus Christ himself. Read it gently.

Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

As seen above, while Jesus planted true churches on Earth, Satan the adversary came and planted false churches as well. The both of them have now mingled to the point that it will be difficult to spot which is true and which is false. That's why when that servant wanted the tares (false churches) to be removed, Jesus didn't permit him. Why? Because to remove the false churches at that time would mistakenly lead to the removal of true churches. That is what Satan wants. Jesus wisely stated that when it's time for the harvest (rapture), separating the false from the true would be easy by then and without mistake.

If you are among those who went for the protest against COZA yesterday, just know that you have kicked started a movement against the body of Christ. You just allowed Satan to blind you into believing it's just about COZA. No it's not, because the move will soon show it's true colors and it's against Jesus Christ and his church of saints.

(1) (Reply)

Freeee 1.60 Odds Bie-hourly To Win Big (side Income) / 23-year-old Nigerian Model, Blessing Williams Buys 2nd House In Lagos / You’re Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo – Wizkid Shades Naira Marl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.