Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

See How In Make 10k+ On Gistsala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How In Make 10k+ On Gistsala (1195 Views)

Advice Needed: How Do I Spend 10k On SEO? / Double Your Hustle With Getnaija And Make 10k Weekly / Make 10k Or More With Digital Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How In Make 10k+ On Gistsala by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning and a very happy new new month guys Guys
Have you heard about the last news platform in nigeria?It's Gistsala.com.

Gistsala is a news platforn that pay participants for all activities online.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

1. N100 – Registration bonus.

2. N50 – Daily login bonus.

3. N50 – When you comment and share our sponsored post on your on Facebook timeline.

4. N2 – Comment bonus per post on Homepage.

5. N200- First five people to give a detailed comment on the sponsored post.

5. N50-uploading a post on our forum

6. N1,000 – Referral Bonus for each person you refer to Gistsala that becomes an affiliate.

Gistsala has been in existence for months now,they have been paying and i have been paid.
That is the more reason i thought of sharing the good news with you here.
They pay even without referrals though it actually boosts earnings if you can make one or more referrlas.
CLICK ON https:///2XxNT34 TO REGISTER OR VISIT THE WIBSITE AND CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLATFORM.
HERE IS MY PROOF

(1) (Reply)

Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan / Nord Vpn 1,2,3,4 Years Accounts Available / How Do I Fix This Issue To Get Google Adsense Approval To Show Ads On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.