Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza (667 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Senior Pastor of Covenant Christian Centre, Poju Oyemade has shared his position on the rape allegation against COZA Pastor BiodunFatoyinbo by BusolaDakolo.

He says he's contacted who he believes is Fatoyinbo's spiritual father who has said his position is that Fatoyinbo should step down and suspend the upcoming 7DaysOfGlory programme.

He adds that they have three objectives - Justice, Healing, and Redemption.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-poju-of-covenant-christian-center-reveals-what-he-discussed-with-pastor-coza/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza by itspzpics(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2019
See More Photos and Allegation Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza by bennynaza(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
As Bba don show, I guess rape will take back stage. The same way Regina was displaced by rape
Re: Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza by sholatem(f): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Atleast with this,we are getting there,
Members will be able to resist their pastors without consequences
Pastors will be able to be in their best behaviours
Indiscipline will reduce in churches
Rape victims will be able to speak out more.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Of Covenant Christian Centr Reveals What He Discussed With Pst Coza by alBHAGDADI: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2019
sholatem:
Atleast with this,we are getting there,
Members will be able to resist their pastors without consequences
Pastors will be able to be in their best behaviours
Indiscipline will reduce in churches
Rape victims will be able to speak out more.

Without consequences you say?

I pity people who will do that to a true pastor, not these fakers everywhere. The wrath of God will fall on them all.

These fakers are not God's anointed that's why people can protest against them and go scot-free. Try that with God's anointed and see the calamity that will befall you. You think David was stupid when he refused to kill King Saul despite having the opportunity to do so.

1 Samuel 24:4-6 KJV
4 And the men of David said unto him, Behold the day of which the Lord said unto thee, Behold, I will deliver thine enemy into thine hand, that thou mayest do to him as it shall seem good unto thee. Then David arose, and cut off the skirt of Saul's robe privily.
5 And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.
6 And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Sista Afia’s Mother Twerking To Her New Song Pops Up (video) / Eedris Abdulkarim, Charly Boy, Others Lead Protest To Pastor Adeboye (pics) / Gospel Musician, #frankedward Celebrates 17yrs Of Being “healed” Of Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.